ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Clifford Omoruyi commits to Rutgers (W/Quotes)

Great job by Steve Pikiell, the coaching staff, the players and our fans. Congrats to Big Cliff on a great choice. Sold out games nearby are on the radar now. Rutgers at Seton Hall and the Michigan State game at MSG at the end of January 2021.

Winning makes a huge difference. Winning 20, with 11 in the B1G, gets Cliff and Jones. Read the comments in the articles. Three years ago everyone was saying do not send him to Rutgers. Now everyone was saying send him to Rutgers, they are doing something big there.

Winning makes a huge difference. Winning 20, with 11 in the B1G, gets Cliff and Jones. Read the comments in the articles. Three years ago everyone was saying do not send him to Rutgers. Now everyone was saying send him to Rutgers, they are doing something big there.
+1
That's why this is so exciting, sets up the program to be good for a long time, not just a few isolated seasons.

Reactions: RUDieHard
[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:
:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:[banana]:Chop banana:
:cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2::cool2:

Reactions: carmenst
Pikiell said read the whole book. We didn’t get the ncaa tournament but Jones and cliff seem to be very good consolation prizes...

Reactions: RUDieHard
All the articles I read sound like he's an Herve clone. Tons of defense coming in and a lot of potential on offense. Is that fair?

Can’t believe it. Even after seeing all the CB flips I still had my reservations. Let’s go

I am so happy for pikiell. People 3 months ago said he couldn’t recruit big 10 talent, said he couldnt win games and wasn’t the coach of the future... he is truly a role model and a walking example about how hard work pays off... What he has built at Rutgers should be a case study in every business text book on how to take over a failing company.

oh man!!’ Let’s go

remember all the morons who thought pikiell couldn’t coach, couldn’t recruit, may not be right for the program, only get 1 more year to prove himself?

First jones now cliff? Pikiell is a miracle worker
And how about those who thought we needed a big name, and that was the majority.

Great job to Steve Pikiell,staff, and Rutgers community.

Omoruyi and Johnson owning the five, inside spot will be fun to watch for years to come.

Reactions: thegock
7Fv9dy.gif

Reactions: Groz
What a great day to be a Rutgers fan! This really is a game changer. Welcome Cliff!

Cliff, Welcome to The State of Rutgers and New Jersey’s Team !!! :Rutgers:Basketball: :Hoops::CHOP:Pounding Nails

This is one happy day for RU. I am so happy for Cliff, Steve Pikiell, all of the RU coaches and players and the RU fans who have kept the faith and never wavered in their support of RU.

Where are all of the negatoids who said Coach Pikiell couldn't get it done and should be on the hot seat. THose type of people are not true RU fans and don't know how hard Steve and his staff work. Those same people ripped our first 3 recruits in November of Palmquist, Reiber & Mag. They wouldn't even give the guys a chance to show how good they are. Now we have received commitments from Jones (class of 2021) and Big Cliff within the last 10 days. We are moving on up.

ADVERTISEMENT