ADVERTISEMENT

CNBC's Becky Quick Tells an Aiden Terry Story

That’s great. Didn’t realize that Becky Quick is such a big fan. Knew she generally supported RU, but she’s a legit fan if she’s waiting with her som for an Aiden Terry autograph after a game!

That’s great. Didn’t realize that Becky Quick is such a big fan. Knew she generally supported RU, but she’s a legit fan if she’s waiting with her som for an Aiden Terry autograph after a game!

she graduated from RU and I think was editor at the Targum....was partying with her the night of the UNLV win back in 91

Class of 1993. Editor in Chief of the Targum. Underappreciated Loyal Daughter.

so she did hang out alot with one of my good friends...even dated him after she broke up with longtime paramour Josh who also was from the Targum so I was around her quite a bit...one of the most memorable things was how in disbelief and crushed she was the night that Whitman upset Florio for Governor.

Briefly scrolling down the twitter feed it looks like she and her son were also just at the RAC last week for the Penn State win and got Aundre Hyatt to sign his t-shirt after that game. They may even be STHs, good for them.

so she did hang out alot with one of my good friends...even dated him after she broke up with longtime paramour Josh who also was from the Targum so I was around her quite a bit...one of the most memorable things was how in disbelief and crushed she was the night that Whitman upset Florio for Governor.
haha when Florio got Flushed!

• Love
Reactions: bac2therac
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT