ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Ash LIVE on WLNY at 9:45

mikemarc1

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2005
Coach Ash will be in studio at 9:45 on WLNY (Channel 10 on Cablevision). The network is owned by CBS..so he will be on CBS at the 11 PM newscast too.

Just a heads up if you're interested.

Anything said that is new?
Nothing really groundbreaking.

Discussed what he learned under Bielema and Urban. Discussed the Michigan "rivalry"..and how to make NYC a college football town.

Said it starts in New Brunswick, which is a great college town. Said there is no rivalry with Michigan..it was just a coincidence the only day he, Urban, and Rhule had open was the day of the Michigan camp. Didn't do it purposely.

Said there is no rivalry with Michigan..it was just a coincidence the only day he, Urban, and Rhule had open was the day of the Michigan camp. Didn't do it purposely.
It's true there's no rivalry with Michigan. We're not there yet. Although if we somehow beat them again this year, there might be one. But does anybody believe the camp date was a coincidence?

It's true there's no rivalry with Michigan. We're not there yet. Although if we somehow beat them again this year, there might be one. But does anybody believe the camp date was a coincidence?
No.

Considering their schedules it is plausible. I repeat, plausible. Whether I choose to believe it is another issue. On a believability scale of 1 to 10 I would place it at a 5.

ADVERTISEMENT