ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Goodale speaks to what it means to host BigTen Tournament

does anyone know what the layout is going to be? 4 mats correct?

Four mats on Saturday, three on Sunday.

I'm told sections 111 through 116 are eliminated (pushed all the way back). Sections 101 through 106 are pushed back eliminating the first two rows.

I'm told sections 111 through 116 are eliminated (pushed all the way back). Sections 101 through 106 are pushed back eliminating the first two rows.

Can't wait!!! Thanks and good luck to ur guys... Except against us of course....

Reactions: IowaFan1414

Yeah didn't know how we were fitting 4 mats in there but that would do it.

Reactions: IowaFan1414
does anyone know what the layout is going to be? 4 mats correct?

Yeah didn't know how we were fitting 4 mats in there but that would do it.
The ticket order page had seating chart links with the mats setup:

49610009287_20beb3ea09_k.jpg

49609758636_1541ecfec0_k.jpg

Certainly don’t mind the coaches’ hype, but it is at Rutgers as part of the league rotation, nothing else.
It is your turn.

Certainly don’t mind the coaches’ hype, but it is at Rutgers as part of the league rotation, nothing else.
It is your turn.
Come on dude, you really think he doesn't know how this all works?

I'm sure BTN told him to hype it up and sell it, you know, that TV station that pays the bills. If he said what you wanted him to say, "well this is just our turn, everyone gets one so that's all it is" the video would have been shelfed and BTN wouldn't have been happy.

I'm sure BTN told him to hype it up and sell it, you know, that TV station that pays the bills. If he said what you wanted him to say, "well this is just our turn, everyone gets one so that's all it is" the video would have been shelfed and BTN wouldn't have been happy.
Go back to 2018 and look at what MSU coach was saying. Same stuff Goodale is saying.

Humility and honesty strike me as pretty good things.
A coach hyping his team is going to get anyone to buy tickets?
Seems pretty evident to any sentient human that the Big Ten is the best wrestling conference by a country mile- that might just help selling tickets, if anything is needed.

Seems pretty evident to any sentient human that the Big Ten is the best wrestling conference by a country mile- that might just help selling tickets, if anything is needed.
Event was sold out already the Big 10 is hyping it for TV and Big 10+

The video came out last week, B1G's have been sold out since December, you seriously can't be this obtuse. Reading comprehension is a fundamental skill, try rereading what I posted and the reason behind this. You're looking to put Goodale in a bad light anyway you can, my suspicion, you're a Matter disciple.

Last edited:

What team are you a fan of?

The video came out last week, B1G's have been sold out since December, you seriously can't be this obtuse. Reading comprehension is a fundamental skill, try rereading what I posted and the reason behind this. You're looking to put Goodale in a bad light anyway you can, my suspicion, you're a Matter disciple.

I went to a couple of other schools message boards to see whatthey wee saying about last weekend. Going to the PSU board was a mistake. That Matter guy is really obsessed with hating Rutgers and Goodale. It was aggravating to read at first but then it seemed like he is just a sad, bitter person so I stopped reading.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT