ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Williams vs. Coach Henry

What is this snapping chat of which you speak?

it is a Social Media app for your smartphone and is the #1 social media used by the younger crowd these days. It allows the user to add photos &/or videos that are viewed from 1-10 seconds by the viewer. You can group multiple videos and photos together, which is what Rutgers Football does almost every day. If you had been watching since the beginning of the practices you could actually see the transformation of the players.

if you have a smartphone, go to your app store and download Snapchat (it's free) give yourself a user name. then, when you are set up, click on the little ghost at the top of the screen and click on "add friends" , then "add by user name" and then type in "RFootball" or "10Strong" and add them to your list.
then, at the bottom, there are 3 circles. if you click on that it will bring you to the Snap page. the RFootball snapchat from today should be there. click on it and watch

Snaps only last 24 hours. Today's snap was posted at 7:30am so it will be gone by 7:30am tomorrow. but I'm sure there will be a new one in it's place.

If you can't follow the above instructions, find someone under the age of 25 to help you out!

Reactions: RichDonRU
MEANWHILE.....Coach Henry was spotted working out later that day.

large-weight-lifting.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: lilphilw
it is a Social Media app for your smartphone and is the #1 social media used by the younger crowd these days. It allows the user to add photos &/or videos that are viewed from 1-10 seconds by the viewer. You can group multiple videos and photos together, which is what Rutgers Football does almost every day. If you had been watching since the beginning of the practices you could actually see the transformation of the players.

if you have a smartphone, go to your app store and download Snapchat (it's free) give yourself a user name. then, when you are set up, click on the little ghost at the top of the screen and click on "add friends" , then "add by user name" and then type in "RFootball" or "10Strong" and add them to your list.
then, at the bottom, there are 3 circles. if you click on that it will bring you to the Snap page. the RFootball snapchat from today should be there. click on it and watch

Snaps only last 24 hours. Today's snap was posted at 7:30am so it will be gone by 7:30am tomorrow. but I'm sure there will be a new one in it's place.

If you can't follow the above instructions, find someone under the age of 25 to help you out!
I'm so sorry, I was teasing. My kids have it.

Reactions: ruready07

I'm pretty tech and media savvy, but I am finding SnapChat to be an exercise in frustration.

First, can't find a user 10Strong or @10Strong.

Second, this makes no sense: "then, at the bottom, there are 3 circles. if you click on that it will bring you to the Snap page. the RFootball snapchat from today should be there."

When I open RFootball, there are 5 Icons across the bottom of the screen--
A picture icon, a phone icon, a circle (which activates my camera), a video camera (which activates my video camera) and a smiley face (for emoticons). None of these show the snapchat from today.

On top of that SnapChat overheats my screen. Others have said this as well.

I'm pretty tech and media savvy, but I am finding SnapChat to be an exercise in frustration.

Second, this makes no sense: "then, at the bottom, there are 3 circles. if you click on that it will bring you to the Snap page. the RFootball snapchat from today should be there."

A picture icon, a phone icon, a circle (which activates my camera), a video camera (which activates my video camera) and a smiley face (for emoticons). None of these show the snapchat from today.

Well it is summer and the guys are working hard.

find someone under 25 to help you.

you can't find a Snapchat from today because, it seems, there was not one. RFootball puts one out a lot but not every day.

I've never had an issue with Snapchat overheating my phone...the video is like 1 minute long total.

find someone under 25 to help you.

you can't find a Snapchat from today because, it seems, there was not one. RFootball puts one out a lot but not every day.

I've never had an issue with Snapchat overheating my phone...the video is like 1 minute long total.

I took Snapchat off my phone. Phone was overheating and the battery was draining with the charger plugged in. Removed Snapchat, and problem solved. Sorry, but, to me, it is a stupid App, and it is totally annoying to watch some young folks Snapchatting. Yeah-- Get off my lawn!!! I am old.

Last edited:
Reactions: RUinOhio
I took Snapchat off my phone. Phone was overheating and the battery was draining with the charger plugged in. Removed Snapchat, and problem solved. Sorry, but, to me, it is a stupid App, and it is totally annoying to watch some young folks Snapchatting. Yeah-- Get off my lawn!!! I am old.

ha. you must know MrScrew then.

and there was a video today...they are all still sweating under the stadium and doing long jumps on the field.

The reason why the screen was overheating, it was a joke.
After my screen starting overheating, my temperament overheated too. I figured it was a joke.

I asked my 13 and 15 year old sons a few months ago to help me with snapchat. They reported me to Mom, and I was heavily quizzed about why I wanted snapchat. I abandoned the idea, and doing it myself was a fail.

I will stay in my cave and get my messages the old way.
cart1-445x314.png

Reactions: PaKnight
social media is a poison that slowly saps away productivity and kills deep individual thought.

FWIW I am in my late 20s and in the tech industry for those that would say i'm too old or not tech savy.

Reactions: RUinOhio
ADVERTISEMENT