ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Snyder named started at Buffalo

Wish Cole well , and he made the right choice if he wanted to start.
The RU QB will be, even if Cole was in the mix, Gavin with Noah being the man at first them backing up Gavin after the first few games.
Cole might have had to fight Evan for #3.
Greg didn't lose a future RU starter, the current Bull starter left RU in order to find a program that he fit better in at the position he plays.
That said, Cole will prove to be a good one and help the Bulls have a bowl season

Wish Cole well , and he made the right choice if he wanted to start.
The RU QB will be, even if Cole was in the mix, Gavin with Noah being the man at first them backing up Gavin after the first few games.
Cole might have had to fight Evan for #3.
Greg didn't lose a future RU starter, the current Bull starter left RU in order to find a program that he fit better in at the position he plays.
That said, Cole will prove to be a good one and help the Bulls have a bowl season
Interesting article on Twitter, I would have to agree transferring definitely was the right choice for Cole…

Last edited:
Good article and I hope he does well. We tend to overanalyze what factors go into recruits choosing certain schools, but in the end, they just want to play.

Reactions: Yeah Baby
I only wish him well. Good kid, and always will root for the kids, if they leave, on good terms and had no shot here to play.

Wish him the best ..except Game 1. I took Maryland and the points.

ADVERTISEMENT