ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado State Halts Football - Racism and Covid

Somewhat ironically, with so many programs that will eventually go under, never to come back, many athletes and students of color will not get the chance to get a degree and give the nfl a shot...making the so-called gap even bigger!

Reactions: RUaMoose and LC-88
Somewhat ironically, with so many programs that will eventually go under, never to come back, many athletes and students of color will not get the chance to get a degree and give the nfl a shot...making the so-called gap even bigger!
Some of these programs should have never been FBS level schools in the first place.

I said back in March/April, no vaccine, no CFB and was mocked for saying it by some. No vaccine, no CFB is still the case, imo.

Did you even read the headline?
Colorado State Players Refute Allegations of Racial Abuse, Intimidation Against Coach Steve Addazio and Staff

He didn't because he posted the same garbage on the pay side too.

As I said there, anything is possible but it also could be another RU Softball situation where some moving down the depth chart with a new staff aren't happy.

Reactions: bac2therac
One could historically argue the same for RU.
None of this (football) would be around without Rutgers, so let's put that dream to bed. When the NCAA decided to have 1A and 1AA, Rutgers choose 1A. Since the 1970s, over 35 schools have moved up to 1A (FBS) from 1AA (FCS) unprepared talent-wise, infrastructure-wise, and trying to sliding in to grab a piece of the money pie years later when they should have done so when first given the opportunity.

Reactions: Yeah Baby
Someone appears to have an axe to grind.

What does he have to do with this?
BattleReady.0.gif

there you go thinking logically again. If you keep this up, we’ll no longer have peaceful protesters burning buildings, looting stores and attacking police.

What does he have to do with this?
BattleReady.0.gif
That man destroyed the edge on that blade... turned it into an ineffective hammer.

And that Schiano left him responsible for that axe... big mistake. But I suppose ultimately that was on Pernetti and the AD and Rutgers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Shift
Did you even read the headline?
Colorado State Players Refute Allegations of Racial Abuse, Intimidation Against Coach Steve Addazio and Staff

Yes- the discussion is about the controversy. I think the linked article explains why certain players had to refute claims by other players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT