ADVERTISEMENT

Complete The Sentence (Iowa Fans Welcome To Play): "If Rutgers Wins Tomorrow, I Will ________"

Either go to Disney World, go to Sizzler, or just stay home and party with some hookers and blow.

....wake up to reality and realize that not even God could undo the cluster that Flood created over his tenure.

You don't bother to complete your own thought?

....I will "be jumping for joy in delighted shock!" :cool2:
I typically allow others to get the ball rolling before chiming in. So here's mine:

...look forward to watching the replays of the game all week.

I'll start drinking at about 2:30 in the afternoon (central time). Hawkeye fan here. Good luck tomorrow gents! Our last trip to the east coast did not go well (Maryland 2014). Fortunately, for that game, I was attending a wedding in Virginia Beach. I listened on the Terp's radio broadcast and was fortunate to not have witnessed it. The wedding was at a century farm just outside Va Beach and the reception was held in the adjacent yard. They started serving booze before the wedding ceremony began.

I'll start drinking at about 2:30 in the afternoon (central time). Hawkeye fan here. Good luck tomorrow gents! Our last trip to the east coast did not go well (Maryland 2014). Fortunately, for that game, I was attending a wedding in Virginia Beach. I listened on the Terp's radio broadcast and was fortunate to not have witnessed it. The wedding was at a century farm just outside Va Beach and the reception was held in the adjacent yard. They started serving booze before the wedding ceremony began.
So now it's time to finish the sentence. I know it's painful to think about what you'd do if you don't win, but give it a shot.

Last edited:
So now it's time to finish the sentence. I know it's painful to think about what you'd do if you win, but give it a shot.
Flip channels between afternoon games until I find the best second half to watch. Delude myself with theories/fantasies on how these Hawkeyes can recover and show the nation what's up. Get some cheap Mexican food for a takeout dinner for one. Figure out which social evening drinking option will be the most fun in/around Des Moines. Start drinking.

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
Flip channels between afternoon games until I find the best second half to watch. Delude myself with theories/fantasies on how these Hawkeyes can recover and show the nation what's up. Get some cheap Mexican food for a takeout dinner for one. Figure out which social evening drinking option will be the most fun in/around Des Moines. Start drinking.
Very thorough. Iowa fans and Rutgers fans have similar mindsets. Please post pix of said Mexican food should things go that way.

Reactions: ConvenientParking
Raise a fist for us new guys! (not in a violent way, of course:alien:)

#NewTeamsmatter

I think I'd probably have some...

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT