ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Ross Douglas

Is going for three?

Does he want / need us to respect his decision?

MO
Why not just say congrats on getting your masters instead of making snide remarks. Quit an achievement for the young man. By the way how many degrees do you have and did you get them playing D1 football. If your post was supposed to be funny it wasn't

Why not just say congrats on getting your masters instead of making snide remarks. Quit an achievement for the young man. By the way how many degrees do you have and did you get them playing D1 football. If your post was supposed to be funny it wasn't
In 5 years ...

Nothing meant against Ross Douglas..."my bad".
Call it a general malaise in our recruiting / my impatience with the staff to turn the corner.

MO

Mo, you realize how bad the previous idiot coach was. Ash had 1AA talent the first year, read enough articles on that.

I was ready to defend the joke... but Ross Douglass is from Ohio.. not some Jersey kid who played for another state's U only to come back to Rutgers when it fit his needs. But the joke makes no sense in that context.. which makes it at least somewhat bigoted.

Everyone else is correct.. quite an achievement..

I was ready to defend the joke... but Ross Douglass is from Ohio.. not some Jersey kid who played for another state's U only to come back to Rutgers when it fit his needs. But the joke makes no sense in that context.. which makes it at least somewhat bigoted.

Everyone else is correct.. quite an achievement..
They never, ever do.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Didn't Ash say he was going to give Ross Douglass a crack at being a student/grad coaching asst?

Mo, you realize how bad the previous idiot coach was. Ash had 1AA talent the first year, read enough articles on that.

This statement is not even remotely true. Anyone who saw the team when Schiano took the program over from Shea knows what that looked like.

ADVERTISEMENT