ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations and best wishes!

Bring Malzhan home... isn’t he an Arkansas guy originally ?

He can gracefully step away from auburn after having beaten Alabama and destroying their playoff hopes - ride out like a champ

I imagine most of you are excited as I am with the return of Coach Schiano. I know that it won’t be long before Rutgers is back in its rightful place amongst the top 25.

congratulations and say a prayer that Arkansas gets a decent coach this week!
Thanks @Southern Gentleman! Yeah, we're amped up now that we have a legit Reset opportunity, with a coach who recruits well and has a budget to work with. As for the Hogs, it looks like Kiffin is getting a good look. Would you be good with him?

Reactions: Southern Gentleman
Not surprising to see this from him. I still remember him inviting any of us to his hunting camp. Those not into camps may not be aware how big of a thing that was.
Those two games with the razorbacks were great. Look forward to our teams meeting again with both ranked.

I imagine most of you are excited as I am with the return of Coach Schiano. I know that it won’t be long before Rutgers is back in its rightful place amongst the top 25.

Thank you and YES,I want you HOGS to get a really top guy and start making some noise down there.

Bring Malzhan home... isn’t he an Arkansas guy originally ?

He can gracefully step away from auburn after having beaten Alabama and destroying their playoff hopes - ride out like a champ

Malzahn is NOT coming home. He is getting rich at Auburn and just beat Bama. Auburn likes Malzahn.......
TODAY anyway.

Thanks @Southern Gentleman! Yeah, we're amped up now that we have a legit Reset opportunity, with a coach who recruits well and has a budget to work with. As for the Hogs, it looks like Kiffin is getting a good look. Would you be good with him?

I hope Lane has matured over the years. His dad is Monte Kiffin who was our DC years ago when Lane was just a pup. Monet was the BEST DC Arkansas ever had. Lane is a offensive genius but I hope he has matured and can handle the SEC!

Reactions: RutgersRaRa
How have you been @Southern Gentleman ? How was your Thanksgiving?

THANK YOU for asking! It has been a crazy year! I separated from my wife in June of 2018. The acrimonious divorce was final in June of 2019. My blood pressure has dropped from 195/98 to 110/75 in the past year.

Marriage is grand, divorce is at least a hundred grand!
Why does divorce cost so much? Because it is worth it!

I have a lot to be thankful for, thank you very much for asking!

Everyone I speak with scoffs whenever I bring up Joey Freshwater as ready for another P5 gig. I think he's matured and learned quite a bit over the past half decade.

Then again, I thought Chad Morris was going to right the ship in Fayetteville. So, I might not be the best judge of talent.

John L. Smith would listen if Arkansas called.

Reactions: scripts
Southern, who are realistic candidates and who does the fan base want? Any chance for Patterson? Dykes? Any pro coaches? That’s another tough job with the teams in that division.

Southern, who are realistic candidates and who does the fan base want? Any chance for Patterson? Dykes? Any pro coaches? That’s another tough job with the teams in that division.

Mike Leach, Lane Kiffen, the Iowa State Coach, the Appalachian State Coach. Among others.
You, me, anyone who wants the job.

THANK YOU for asking! It has been a crazy year! I separated from my wife in June of 2018. The acrimonious divorce was final in June of 2019. My blood pressure has dropped from 195/98 to 110/75 in the past year.

Sorry for your troubles but there is nothing better than the quality of life. Get yourself a Great Dane for unconditional love. I promise you will thank me later lol!
After I moved out from my divorce I slept the best in years as I had no daily tension.
Come visit us all next year.

Sorry for your troubles but there is nothing better than the quality of life. Get yourself a Great Dane for unconditional love. I promise you will thank me later lol!
After I moved out from my divorce I slept the best in years as I had no daily tension.
Come visit us all next year.

I am actually planning a trip to see y’all!

Happy that your divorce worked out well for you. Never easy. Quick related story:I had a close friend with high blood pressure. HE LOST 108 POUNDS AND HIS BP NORMALIZED.His ex wife's weight when they got their divorce. TRUE STORY.A very Happy Holiday Season to you.Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Awesome. Mine was official on 30SEP19. Nice to be free. Enjoy! Hope you guys get the right coach this time. WPS!!!!!!!!

I’d go after Heupel. I was hoping RU would look at him. He’s damn good.

I had to go see my doctor today for a cyst to be removed, no big deal.
BUT, my blood pressure was now 103/63.

I might need some drama in my life to raise that!

I had to go see my doctor today for a cyst to be removed, no big deal.
BUT, my blood pressure was now 103/63.

I might need some drama in my life to raise that!
come on this board more often.
It has more drama in a day then the Arkansas board ( probably) will give you in a lifetime.

2 weeks ago half this board needed BP medicine. The other half Prozac .
The last half just stayed drunk and made the most sense

good luck!!

1hefor.jpg

Been there twice!!! :Shocked:Shocked:Shocked

ADVERTISEMENT