ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations Coach Flood-Big 12 Recruiter of the Year!

Barchi and Julie vs Tim and Kyle . All were bad . If Julie was able to hire a football coach , she may still be here.
Either way are better off today with Holloway, hobbs, schiano and pike than we were with any of those clown shows.
If Flood beats Louisville in the last regular season game in his first year, he wins the conference, goes to the Orange Bowl, and probably buys himself at least 4 more years.

Reactions: Knight Shift
He really missed out.
Back to that Louisville game, I have said the same thing before on this forum, but leaving that game was like leaving a funeral. IIRC, there was a controversial call about an ineligible receiver downfield, and wasn't Teddy Bridgewater quite hobbled for that game? Was Bo Boroski one of the referees?

I forgot RU's last two drives ended with interceptions.

Louisville game was a tough loss .
Bs penalty on the fake FG . Senior defense let us down . Nova was horrific

In 2014, Flood went 8-5.
Beat Washington State 41-38
Beat Howard
Barely lost to Penn State 13-10, not his fault our QB threw 5 INTs.
Beat a solid Navy team that was 8-5
Beat Tulane
Beat Michigan in the most exciting and signature home B1G win in RU history at home.
Clobbered by tOSU, Nebraska, Wisconsin and Michigan State
Beat Maryland
Convincingly beat North Carolina in the Quick Lane Bowl

Finished 4th in Big 10 in 2014.

While going 4-8 and 1-7 in 2015, three game were lost by less than a touchdown, and RU could have been 7-5/3-5
sssssshhhhhh

Back to that Louisville game, I have said the same thing before on this forum, but leaving that game was like leaving a funeral. IIRC, there was a controversial call about an ineligible receiver downfield, and wasn't Teddy Bridgewater quite hobbled for that game? Was Bo Boroski one of the referees?

I forgot RU's last two drives ended with interceptions.

Bridgewater didn't start the game. I believe he had a badly sprained ankle and wrist and wasn't even supposed to play. The BS illegal man downfield penalty cost RU a TD. Why they didn't blitz mercilessly when he came into the game was a mystery.

Reactions: Knight Shift
Bridgewater didn't start the game. I believe he had a badly sprained ankle and wrist and wasn't even supposed to play. The BS illegal man downfield penalty cost RU a TD. Why they didn't blitz mercilessly when he came into the game was a mystery.
Ask Robb Smith. That's right, he's no longer here.

We also got Gibson'ed and Monro'ed...What TB did in that game was generational. The horrific calls in that game also decided it.
No it wasn’t . Our senior defense let us down, a bad call and nova played like crap . If just one of those things doesn’t happen, we win that game.

No it wasn’t . Our senior defense let us down, a bad call and nova played like crap . If just one of those things doesn’t happen, we win that game.
You could look at it both ways- TB was heroic that day. But there were 2 or 3 plays we couldn’t do anything different that cost us that game. The 14 PSU game was similar - 4/5 plays that won it for them and if a single on of them didn’t go their way- we win. And I may be wrong but at least one of those plays were on the officials.

You could look at it both ways- TB was heroic that day. But there were 2 or 3 plays we couldn’t do anything different that cost us that game. The 14 PSU game was similar - 4/5 plays that won it for them and if a single on of them didn’t go their way- we win. And I may be wrong but at least one of those plays were on the officials.
TB was heroic if you are a louisville fan.
If you’re a rutgers fan , you know the defense let you down . He should have been put on his a$$ a few times even if it cost 15 yards . That’s on the HC and DC.
And nova stunk and so did the officials.

You bring up the Penn state game. On a side note , as much as flood stunk here he gets major credit for what he did the next week . After that devastating loss in 2014, he got those kids to go down to navy and get a win against a solid opponent the next week . That was one of the most impressive and underrated wins in rutgers history.

Some of TBs throws in that game were the nicest I’ve ever seen live.

Some of TBs throws in that game were the nicest I’ve ever seen live.
Their WR's made a couple of insane catches too

We never should have been in that position if not for the Refs but we witnessed a generational performance in that 2nd half

I do think Flood should have changed it up and blitzed him more but my gut tells me that kid would have still found a way on that day

The guy never should have been a HC.

OTOH Flood’s 27-24 record at Rutgers, in spite of 4-8 (1-7) in 2015, looks pretty good at this point. Greg 2.0 will be looking up at that record for quite some time.

ADVERTISEMENT