ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Floyd - Do we have a shot

I no longer worry about missing out on a recruit knowing Pike and staff will fill the void with a more than capable replacement. Pike has a blueprint to achieve sustainability for annual visits to the big dance.

Reactions: koko2315
I don’t worry , but there are some battles that feel more important. I am bothered by this

I have no inside information, but do want to point out that many were predicting that Mathis was locked up for UConn in the weeks leading up to him committing to Rutgers.

Hopefully Pike can "turn" Floyd as well.

If we stopped recruiting him because he’s a clear uconn committ you won’t see a Mathis situation lol. Gl to the kid wish he landed here.

Reactions: hiwater
I no longer worry about missing out on a recruit knowing Pike and staff will fill the void with a more than capable replacement. Pike has a blueprint to achieve sustainability for annual visits to the big dance.

Let's hope so. Last year's class was saved by Cliff or it would have been a disaster.

Unless a recent change of heart came outta nowhere -- Floyd to Uconn ain't really news.. Wouldn't get my hopes up for Mark Armstrong either

Playground offense with very little picks/ screens .Drives to the basket futile.Harper scoring has disappeared.

ADVERTISEMENT