ADVERTISEMENT

Corey Sanders signed by hometown G-League team

Proud of you representing Rutgers while you were here and now make your dream come true and make it to the league .

Geo could learn something from that tape. It shows how many times Corey stepped INSIDE the arc to take a jumper, even when he could have taken a three. Eye-opening to see that now.

Would LOVE to see Harper and Geo work on mid range even though its basketball taboo these days .

Reactions: BillyC80
Would LOVE to see Harper and Geo work on mid range even though its basketball taboo these days .
Both can shoot 40-50% from 2 point range. Have to take as many as possible. Geo shooting 12-18 shots a game and Ron 10-15 shots a game with 80-90% from 2 point range and drives which should put them at the line more times than they have been there so far for free points with the clock stopped.

Geo could learn something from that tape. It shows how many times Corey stepped INSIDE the arc to take a jumper, even when he could have taken a three. Eye-opening to see that now.
Maybe go look at Corey's career fg%, compare with Geo's from this year, and rethink your comment.

Reactions: kcg88
Maybe go look at Corey's career fg%, compare with Geo's from this year, and rethink your comment.
Why rethink? Geo is shooting lights out from inside the arc this year. My point is that he needs to do it more, and take fewer threes.

Why rethink? Geo is shooting lights out from inside the arc this year. My point is that he needs to do it more, and take fewer threes.
I may have thought you were implying Corey had better shot selection than Geo, which seems demonstrably false

I may have thought you were implying Corey had better shot selection than Geo, which seems demonstrably false
Oh gotcha. Just think this particular video, of just these three games at the end of Corey’s career here (not his entire career), show something Geo can emulate. In this video, Corey consistently passes up threes in favor of jump shots inside the arc. That should be a more dominant part of Geo’s game imo, especially this year with the arc moved back and with Geo shooting only 27% from there.

ADVERTISEMENT