Sewell, NJ
GET MORE THAN 94'
399a0e7d-2d78-4fda-b042-b79fef1b89e5.jpg

OPEN PRACTICE THIS SATURDAY! DOORS OPEN 9:30 AM, EVENT BEGINS AT 10:30

DONUTS/MUFFINS? CHECK!
ICE COLD BEVERAGES? CHECK!
COURT CLUB HOSPITALITY? CHECK!
CLASSIC 50/50? CHECK!
NEW SELECT A PRIZE DOLLAR RAFFLE? CHECK!
YOUR FIRST CHANCE TO SEE THE 2017/18 KNIGHTS? CHECK!

ALL OF THIS ONLY FOR COURT CLUB MEMBERS! CLICK ALL THE BOXES...JOIN NOW, OR COME SEE US AT MEMBERSHIP CHECK IN ON SATURDAY TO PROCESS YOUR DUES PAYMENTS!

WWW.RUTGERSCOURTCLUB.COM

GET MORE THAN 94'
399a0e7d-2d78-4fda-b042-b79fef1b89e5.jpg

OPEN PRACTICE THIS SATURDAY! DOORS OPEN 9:30 AM, EVENT BEGINS AT 10:30

DONUTS/MUFFINS? CHECK!
ICE COLD BEVERAGES? CHECK!
COURT CLUB HOSPITALITY? CHECK!
CLASSIC 50/50? CHECK!
NEW SELECT A PRIZE DOLLAR RAFFLE? CHECK!
YOUR FIRST CHANCE TO SEE THE 2017/18 KNIGHTS? CHECK!

ALL OF THIS ONLY FOR COURT CLUB MEMBERS! CLICK ALL THE BOXES...JOIN NOW, OR COME SEE US AT MEMBERSHIP CHECK IN ON SATURDAY TO PROCESS YOUR DUES PAYMENTS!

WWW.RUTGERSCOURTCLUB.COM
I thought this was announced that this practice was open to all season ticket holders too. Or are just the other goodies (donuts, etc) for Court Club members only?

I thought this was announced that this practice was open to all season ticket holders too. Or are just the other goodies (donuts, etc) for Court Club members only?
It is open to season ticket holders...

But, our members will have access to the treats and perhaps another perk or 2! Membership has its priveliges!

Reactions: ColonelRutgers
Because I am in Ohio and cannot attend it, I am really hoping for some good, honest assessments about the players and team from those going this Saturday.

Really wish I could attend, but too much going on this Saturday. BK, you're gonna have a secret live video stream going for those of us who can't attend, right? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Curious- how will they know you are a season ticket holder? Do they have a roster there or is just the honor system?

There will be a roster for check in for both groups yes...

We will handle our group, and development staff will be handling the season ticket group

Reactions: RUPete
I am a season ticket holder and I have donated to the R Fund. Not a court club member and I don't / can't have a donut. Can I come to practice? Now I'm confused.

I am a season ticket holder and I have donated to the R Fund. Not a court club member and I don't / can't have a donut. Can I come to practice? Now I'm confused.
As a season ticket holder you can come to the practice. I think there was some sort of donation minimum to be invited as an R Fund donor... So you can watch the practice but no donuts for you...

Reactions: NJDOVES
To clarify:

There are 3 groups invited tomorrow (NOT my idea...logistics alone)

1) Court Club Members (donuts for you paid for by the Club...join and enjoy)
2) Season Ticket Holders (enjoy the show, but breakfast is on you)
3) RFund Donors who meet a minimum donation level (breakfast at RAC by invitation only)

We encourage everyone there to participate in the 50/50 and the new select a prize dollar + raffle!

Way we figure it, everyone who comes tomorrow cares enough about the program to be Court Club members...and we won't let you down when you join us not just for tomorrow, but the entire season!

To clarify:

There are 3 groups invited tomorrow (NOT my idea...logistics alone)

1) Court Club Members (donuts for you paid for by the Club...join and enjoy)
2) Season Ticket Holders (enjoy the show, but breakfast is on you)
3) RFund Donors who meet a minimum donation level (breakfast at RAC by invitation only)

We encourage everyone there to participate in the 50/50 and the new select a prize dollar + raffle!

Way we figure it, everyone who comes tomorrow cares enough about the program to be Court Club members...and we won't let you down when you join us not just for tomorrow, but the entire season!

Yay. Donuts!

Reactions: BKIn118
Doves...

We will welcome you with open arms! LOL

Seriously though, absolutely stop by and say hello!

And maybe take your donuts to go? :basketball::sunglasses::100points:

This event was very cool. It was great to get to see the team at work and say hello to BK and shake all those hands. Can't wait for the season to start!

Very enjoyable morning watching the practice.Lots of drills specially on defense.Players were in great shape with the running of laps and full court scrimmage .Special attention given to new players learning offensive and defensive positioning.Coach Pikiell gave ongoing talks to the fans regarding the drills taking place.At the end of practice there were group pictures taken with the fans,coaching staff and players having a good time.More fans should become members of the Court Club.

Have to like the intensity of the drills and how hard the players work. Just another reminder we have the right coach in place to build this program.

I know several others had to leave early as well. I saw a little over an hour and than left as I had to go with my son and his girlfriend to see the venue where their wedding is going to be. The contract was going to be signed which it was and I had never seen it until our meeting. Since my wife passed away three and a half years ago and my son's girlfriends parents are both deceased I am the only older person left to help guide them. This is a major event in their lives. It is 17 months away but it seems these venue dates get filled up quickly. It sure has changed since my wife and I got married in 1974.

Reactions: RUonBrain
ADVERTISEMENT