ADVERTISEMENT

COVID-19 Pandemic: Transmissions, Deaths, Treatments, Vaccines, Interventions and More...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good job by the US government, lock it all in:

U.S. agrees to pay Sanofi and GSK $2.1 billion for 100 million doses of coronavirus vaccine

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/31/us-...100-million-doses-of-coronavirus-vaccine.html

Anyone know what type of vaccine this is? Can’t really figure it out on Google, I see mRNA, DNA.....also see that they’ve devolved flu vaccines using this platform. Thoroughly confused. Only bad thing with this is their timeline is longer, they estimate to be ready for June 2021.

Reactions: Greg2020
Anyone know what type of vaccine this is? Can’t really figure it out on Google, I see mRNA, DNA.....also see that they’ve devolved flu vaccines using this platform. Thoroughly confused. Only bad thing with this is their timeline is longer, they estimate to be ready for June 2021.

Here's a decent article on the Sanofi/GSK recombinant vaccine, which includes the description below...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/23/health/sanofi-coronavirus-vaccine.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

The Sanofi-GSK vaccine contains a laboratory-synthesized version of the coronavirus’s “spike” protein, which decorates the surface of the virus and is crucial to its ability to enter host cells. This so-called recombinant vaccine is also formulated with one of GSK’s proprietary adjuvants, compounds that can enhance the body’s immune response to a foreign onslaught, in theory boosting the staying power of a given vaccine.

Yeah, for those wearing tinfoil hats...
Indeed.

And also for those seeking to deflect negative attention away from the fact that our national leadership, instead of doing what could be done to prepare, did very little at all from December 2019 until March 2020 when the virus slammed into the northeast United States. Or for those wishing to deflect attention away from the ongoing bizarre and inconsistent messaging being put out by our national leadership.

It saddens me greatly to think of all the lives that might have been saved simply by having engaged with various businesses to get a head-start on producing more masks and disinfecting supplies, to say nothing of having had a 3-month full-court press on research into the virus back then.

Even if China had intentionally weaponized a virus to release upon itself and the world (a logically and, so far at least, factually indefensible bit of paranoid conjecture), the United States still had months to respond and prepare before things got so bad in March.

And our response was pathetic. Can't deflect away from that reality.

In addition to saving countless lives, the extent of economic damage would surely have been limited in duration and scale, and we might already be in the midst of a partial economic recovery (limited only by a global economy we cannot fully control) by now instead of arguing over adding a 3rd trillion to the 2 trillion in new national debt caused by COVID-19 and our national leadership's failed approach to managing the crisis.

The whole thing is sad. I hope that people stop deflecting and starting leaning from the mistakes so that when the next virus rolls around, we're better prepared.

Anyone with a shred of intellectual honesty should watch this video and learn why some notable scientists have strong doubts about a natural origin. For those who have none, carry on as you were.

Last edited:
Reactions: bac2therac
There's nothing wrong with science.
But I believe that scientists, more often than not, have their thumb on the scale.
This goes for the worlds leading virologists too.
You "believe". Based (at best) on anecdotal evidence carefully arranged to help you (and others) believe it.

Science doesn't deal in beliefs. It employs a rigorous system of proof in which everybody works very hard to disprove each others' work before that work gains any acceptance by the scientific community at large.

The argument that, because science and scientists aren't perfect, we should treat science and scientists as if they're politicians whose entire existence revolves around expressing highly biased, often factually unsupported, misinformation intended solely to drive voter behavior, is intellectually lame (to put it euphemistically).

Skepticism in all things is wise. But all too often, people unskeptically absorb the unproven, often politically-motivated, assertions they want to hear while reserving all their skepticism for everything, including any science, they wish to ignore.

Which is the opposite of wise.

Reactions: Greg2020 and rutino
I’m with numbers most of the time, but I’m fairly sure it came from a lab. The gain-of-function research on coronaviruses going on at the WIV is one of far too many “coincidences.”

He'll defend them to the death. Sad

Why does the same crew continue to make stuff up? All because he doesn’t think the virus wasn’t a man made virus to take down America, doesn’t mean he thinks thinks there is no blame to put on China. He’s ripped China multiple times for not being transparent with the world and effectively screwing everyone.

Perhaps when/if she has something concrete, she'll get more airtime. It's one thing to repeat a conspiracy theory - it's quite another to prove that the vast majority of the world's top virologists, who believe the virus is like every other virus in history - naturally produced and which jumped zoonotically to humans - are wrong. We just saw a completely unhinged doctor claiming HCQ/Az/Zn was the cure for the virus, so even scientists aren't immune from seeking the spotlight.

Actually, the "wet market" theory on virus emergence was evacuated pretty early on. Lots of people who understand epidemiology and genetics have found the virus was manipulated to make it easier for humans to A) get infected and B) make virus more broadly transmissible (often termed "gain of function" attributes - studies that were banned in US but that US was funding in China).

Its the left's first impulse to defend the bad guys, and they looked out for China/WHO immediately. Dr Wu was extensively involved in the first research into the virus, and she saw CCP shut down other researchers who went public about the nature of the virus (those papers still exist). The layout of the situation is pretty clear. Even Chris Martensen did a good job of exposing the "its natural" theme

Why does the same crew continue to make stuff up? All because he doesn’t think the virus wasn’t a man made virus to take down America, doesn’t mean he thinks thinks there is no blame to put on China. He’s ripped China multiple times for not being transparent with the world and effectively screwing everyone.

The virus doesn't need to be "a man made virus to take down America" to have entered the population via some accident or carelessness at the Wuhan lab.

Does it matter if it came from a lab or from nature?

I mean don't all countries do this type of biological or virological research?

If it was an accidental leak what would any country do versus China? They are already being universally condemned

Reactions: Greg2020
Let’s go Ru 91, and others interested in the latest news on Leronlimab, do not give up hope because the good news is right around the corner. Although the CEO is not polished, the drug results are the truth . Yesterday they announced they will have have the full efficacy results on the mild to moderate CoVid trial in 10days. They already released the safety results that were 64% more safe than placebo , and yesterday they released 3 efficacy findings so far showing by Day 3 that Leronlimab was better than placebo . As you know this was going to be more difficult because people on their own in mild cases get better in 14 days but Leronlimab got them better quicker and safer with no serious adverse side effects. The full topline report will be done in 10 days and submitted to the FDA for approval of the drug because it meet the criteria for unmet need. There is no drug out there that has gone through randomized double blinded trials for treatment of mild to moderate cases and works except Leronlimab .
Even more significant, the Data Safety Monitoring Committee , the independent review board of the FDA will be looking at 100 patients in the severe/critical CoVid trial on Monday August 3. If their peek reveals that the placebo arm has numerous deaths and the Leronlimab arm has few to none or is statistically significant, they can stop the trial and recommend approval of the drug to the FDA. The trial currently has 165 of the intended 390 patients enrolled.
So good news and help is likely 10 days away and the results will be published in a press release on the mild/ moderate and hopefully by next week on the severe / critical. . Then it goes to the FDA for approval and once approved will start saving more lives and let more things get back to normal. It will replace Remdesiver as the standard of care or be used in conjunction , hopefully soon. The best news is the science which doesn’t lie
. Dr. Bruce Patterson of Incelldx, the company that did the blood assays on the 60 EINDs will be on a podcast with Dr. O tonight to discuss Leronlimab MOA on CoVid.
goru, I've started to buy into your hype a bit but few things continue to concern me. 1) You claimed studies were fully enrolled and results would be coming any day back in June. That hasn't happened and the one study isnt even fully enrolled. I don't care if you were exaggerating but there seems to be wierd ambiguous information that comes from the company. 2) There is no interim analysis that will stop the trial and move to submission without efficacy data. Perhaps that was implied in your note. 3) It's wierd and a negative sign that there continues to be delays sharing E data on first trial. I know how this process works. It smells a lot like they're scrambling to figure out how to massage the data accordingly.,.

Does it matter if it came from a lab or from nature?

I mean don't all countries do this type of biological or virological research?

If it was an accidental leak what would any country do versus China? They are already being universally condemned
If it came from a lab, it absolutely matters. The blame and corrective action piece can be deferred and dealt with in the future, but there would be incredibly useful information on the strain of the virus' original genome, what they've been manipulating working on, etc. that would massively help accelerate our understanding of the the virus.

Japan is having its most serious spike of the pandemic, with near/over 1000 cases per day the past few days, although it's worth noting for comparison, that that would translate to about 2500 cases per day in the US, where we've been averaging 65,000, roughly, so it's bad, but not very bad - yet - will be interesting to see if they can get control of this (my guess is yes). Their death rate is about 8 per 1MM (vs. ours of 470/1MM).

They've been one of the model countries, so far, with near universal mask-wearing and impressive contact tracing through their health care system. As in the US, most of the cases are coming from the young; their clusters have originated in gyms, pubs, music venues, karaoke rooms, and "hostess" rooms, but not from their notoriously packed subways (probably due to better masking, shorter exposures and less talking). It just goes to show, though, how easily transmissions can jump up so quickly.

https://english.kyodonews.net/news/...-new-coronavirus-cases-record-daily-rise.html

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/05/japan-ends-its-covid-19-state-emergency

oMPLzoJ.png

Are we sure she isn’t CCP disinfo?

I don't know what the point would be. If CCP released the virus on purpose I could see using "an accident" as a cover-up, but as things are, it just seems like China authorities knew they had an accident and A) concealed it and B) made sure the virus spread so they they wouldn't be only one hammered but i.

Dr Yan has an extensive interview about her activities with Steve Bannon (who lived in China) and he asks her why she should be listened to. She also has more info to release. She's hard to listen do but she's actually pretty cool once you get used to her a bit.

More importantly though, as an unnatural virus, nobody can be sure how the virus will mutate. Dr Yan.

Go to 4 minutes in

If it came from a lab, it absolutely matters. The blame and corrective action piece can be deferred and dealt with in the future, but there would be incredibly useful information on the strain of the virus' original genome, what they've been manipulating working on, etc. that would massively help accelerate our understanding of the the virus.

Thanks that makes sense. I have no background in this so I was not aware of that

Indeed.

And also for those seeking to deflect negative attention away from the fact that our national leadership, instead of doing what could be done to prepare, did very little at all from December 2019 until March 2020 when the virus slammed into the northeast United States. Or for those wishing to deflect attention away from the ongoing bizarre and inconsistent messaging being put out by our national leadership.

It saddens me greatly to think of all the lives that might have been saved simply by having engaged with various businesses to get a head-start on producing more masks and disinfecting supplies, to say nothing of having had a 3-month full-court press on research into the virus back then.

Even if China had intentionally weaponized a virus to release upon itself and the world (a logically and, so far at least, factually indefensible bit of paranoid conjecture), the United States still had months to respond and prepare before things got so bad in March.

In addition to saving countless lives, the extent of economic damage would surely have been limited in duration and scale, and we might already be in the midst of a partial economic recovery (limited only by a global economy we cannot fully control) by now instead of arguing over adding a 3rd trillion to the 2 trillion in new national debt caused by COVID-19 and our national leadership's failed approach to managing the crisis.

The whole thing is sad. I hope that people stop deflecting and starting leaning from the mistakes so that when the next virus rolls around, we're better prepared.
Grossly inaccurate and pathetic leftwing political propaganda that ignores completely the lies and cover-up regarding vital chicomvirus information by China and the WHO, detailed many many times in these threads, including first reporting it's not transmitted human-to-human, it's not transmitted through asymptomatic spread, and many more, that stymied our top scientists and health officials in Jan-Mar period. This hyperpartisan post from this Johnny-come-lately also ignores the failures by the NY/NYC Democrat leadership that led to so many needless deaths and suffering in the Northeast. I'm shocked the Mods have left b.s. like this posted as long as it has been so far.

I don't know what the point would be. If CCP released the virus on purpose I could see using "an accident" as a cover-up, but as things are, it just seems like China authorities knew they had an accident and A) concealed it and B) made sure the virus spread so they they wouldn't be only one hammered but i.

Dr Yan has an extensive interview about her activities with Steve Bannon (who lived in China) and he asks her why she should be listened to. She also has more info to release. She's hard to listen do but she's actually pretty cool once you get used to her a bit.

More importantly though, as an unnatural virus, nobody can be sure how the virus will mutate. Dr Yan.

Go to 4 minutes in

I really have no expertise to offer in guessing natural or lab, other than to say lab accident isn’t surprising.

What seems a bridge too far for me is the idea that the Chinese government intentionally sought to spread it. Natural or lab-born; what seems more plausible is a steadfast belief that they could carry on with normal life and economic activity without disruption. (Not unlike belief here among both parties that we didn’t have to shut things down until it was blatantly obvious that’s what we had to do—when it’s blatantly obvious, you’re too late).

Shutting down the country for Chinese New Years, and closing off Wuhan before some events that were important for the local economy were somewhat unthinkable — it was easier to believe this thing could still be controlled.

Having only a high school level of biology, I don't feel qualified to opine on the origins of this virus.

But I know enough of history to not always blindly follow the "official narrative" of anything. I also know that people who never see a conspiracy in anything are the flip side of the same coin of people who see a conspiracy in everything.

goru, I've started to buy into your hype a bit but few things continue to concern me. 1) You claimed studies were fully enrolled and results would be coming any day back in June. That hasn't happened and the one study isnt even fully enrolled. I don't care if you were exaggerating but there seems to be wierd ambiguous information that comes from the company. 2) There is no interim analysis that will stop the trial and move to submission without efficacy data. Perhaps that was implied in your note. 3) It's wierd and a negative sign that there continues to be delays sharing E data on first trial. I know how this process works. It smells a lot like they're scrambling to figure out how to massage the data accordingly.,.
Clearly, the CEO is not polished and continues to try to be super transparent and holds these numerous conference calls for shareholders and states dates and things that do not happen the date he says . But the data and the science is real and really good news. Originally speaking to many in the industry , after the trial( mild to moderate) was unblinded 2 weeks ago , it normally takes 4-6 weeks to process all the data. CEO said Amarex was working night and day to get it in 4 days by the following Tuesday , which for some reason he promised. Tuesday came and they had safety data showing it was 64% better than placebo with no adverse side effects attributed to the drug . ( which we could safely assume as over 800 people took it in AIDS trials safely) . The efficacy data needed more time . Yesterday , they announced they need 10 more days but they did announce 3 clearly positive efficacy results better than placebo. This was always going to be hard because that mild to moderate group get better after 14 days but Leronlimab got them better in 3 days.

The real news is that the FDA’s independent DSMB will look at the severe/ critical trial this Monday , August 3. Based on the 60 prior emergency EIND’s with great actual results, supported by Dr. Bruce Patterson ‘s blood assays confirming the reduction in the cytokines storm, reducing the viral load, and bringing the immune system into homeostasis, it was always expected that this trial would clearly be the one to get fDA approval. But it turns out both trials will likely be approved because there is no drug that has done randomized double blinded trials on mild to moderate patients and improved their condition, so it meets an unmet medical need . That will get it FDA approval as well .

Some of the things that concern you have to do with the CEO promising dates and not doing things on those dates. He is unpolished and they need a PR spokesperson. But he resurrected this drug and company and is pouring his heart and soul into it. Initially , the mild to moderate was supposed to be finished at the end of June. The trial finished either end of June or early July but did not get unblinded until July 16( when all the hospitals sent all the data to the company for analysis ) . I thought they got results right away and published them , but that is not how it works as the CEO and I found out . He initially said he was hoping to approach the FDA with the 50 patients enrolled in the severe/ critical trial at the end of June when the 28 day primary endpoint was passed for them to take an interim look. The CEO found out the FDA advised not happening that way, but continue enrolling patients and if you get to 50% of the enrollment ( 195 of the 390 goal) then an interim look was possible. However, all was not lost or delayed too long , as although they have 165 enrolled to date, the FDA approved the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board to take a peek at 100 patients in the trial. It was clearly on their calendar for July 2020 for everybody to see. The CEO thought it was happening the third week of July. Again his nativity or unpolished statements, but it turns out it is actually happening August 3, this Monday. So overall happening but delayed . So the CEO has gotten some people questioning him because of his date miscalculation. However, the drug and the science is clear and stark and will bring good news in August . Finally, regarding the efficacy data on the mild to moderate , I can post the transcript of yesterday’s conference call if you would like, that mentions 3 positives, and the rest of the data in 10 days.

Grossly inaccurate and pathetic leftwing political propaganda that ignores completely the lies and cover-up regarding vital chicomvirus information by China and the WHO, detailed many many times in these threads, including first reporting it's not transmitted human-to-human, it's not transmitted through asymptomatic spread, and many more, that stymied our top scientists and health officials in Jan-Mar period. This hyperpartisan post from this Johnny-come-lately also ignores the failures by the NY/NYC Democrat leadership that led to so many needless deaths and suffering in the Northeast. I'm shocked the Mods have left b.s. like this posted as long as it has been so far.

Why do you always make everything so political? It’s not partisan to say our national response was poor. This is a broadly accepted opinion across the world.

It’s not necessary to always footnote that NJ/NY got rocked and made some poor decisions. Everyone knows this.

Having only a high school level of biology, I don't feel qualified to opine on the origins of this virus.

But I know enough of history to not always blindly follow the "official narrative" of anything. I also know that people who never see a conspiracy in anything are the flip side of the same coin of people who see a conspiracy in everything.

I don’t see the incentive for China in spreading a pandemic; that doesn’t rule out a lab accident, but it does rule out a conspiracy to intentionally spread it globally.

China benefits from a weakened United States, but it does not benefit from worldwide animosity. The logical downside of a global pandemic with roots in China is a world that feels more attached to US leadership.

As it turns out the US has struggled massively with its own credibility issues through this, and so you have China / the US / everybody else rather than China vs the world. This is a curious outcome that probably amuses China, but even with Trump in office I don’t think they would have gambled on it.

Why do you always make everything so political? It’s not partisan to say our national response was poor. This is a broadly accepted opinion across the world.

It’s not necessary to always footnote that NJ/NY got rocked and made some poor decisions. Everyone knows this.
LOL-you must be kidding. I'm allowed to respond as I see fit to a blatantly political post, which that one clearly was. Wake-up bud and try to understand things deeper than the simplistic pablum spoonfed by certain media. There are very obvious reasons why the U.S. and most of the rest of the world has been devastated by the chicomvirus.

Clearly, the CEO is not polished and continues to try to be super transparent and holds these numerous conference calls for shareholders and states dates and things that do not happen the date he says . But the data and the science is real and really good news. Originally speaking to many in the industry , after the trial( mild to moderate) was unblinded 2 weeks ago , it normally takes 4-6 weeks to process all the data. CEO said Amarex was working night and day to get it in 4 days by the following Tuesday , which for some reason he promised. Tuesday came and they had safety data showing it was 64% better than placebo with no adverse side effects attributed to the drug . ( which we could safely assume as over 800 people took it in AIDS trials safely) . The efficacy data needed more time . Yesterday , they announced they need 10 more days but they did announce 3 clearly positive efficacy results better than placebo. This was always going to be hard because that mild to moderate group get better after 14 days but Leronlimab got them better in 3 days.

The real news is that the FDA’s independent DSMB will look at the severe/ critical trial this Monday , August 3. Based on the 60 prior emergency EIND’s with great actual results, supported by Dr. Bruce Patterson ‘s blood assays confirming the reduction in the cytokines storm, reducing the viral load, and bringing the immune system into homeostasis, it was always expected that this trial would clearly be the one to get fDA approval. But it turns out both trials will likely be approved because there is no drug that has done randomized double blinded trials on mild to moderate patients and improved their condition, so it meets an unmet medical need . That will get it FDA approval as well .

Some of the things that concern you have to do with the CEO promising dates and not doing things on those dates. He is unpolished and they need a PR spokesperson. But he resurrected this drug and company and is pouring his heart and soul into it. Initially , the mild to moderate was supposed to be finished at the end of June. The trial finished either end of June or early July but did not get unblinded until July 16( when all the hospitals sent all the data to the company for analysis ) . I thought they got results right away and published them , but that is not how it works as the CEO and I found out . He initially said he was hoping to approach the FDA with the 50 patients enrolled in the severe/ critical trial at the end of June when the 28 day primary endpoint was passed for them to take an interim look. The CEO found out the FDA advised not happening that way, but continue enrolling patients and if you get to 50% of the enrollment ( 195 of the 390 goal) then an interim look was possible. However, all was not lost or delayed too long , as although they have 165 enrolled to date, the FDA approved the independent Data Safety Monitoring Board to take a peek at 100 patients in the trial. It was clearly on their calendar for July 2020 for everybody to see. The CEO thought it was happening the third week of July. Again his nativity or unpolished statements, but it turns out it is actually happening August 3, this Monday. So overall happening but delayed . So the CEO has gotten some people questioning him because of his date miscalculation. However, the drug and the science is clear and stark and will bring good news in August . Finally, regarding the efficacy data on the mild to moderate , I can post the transcript of yesterday’s conference call if you would like, that mentions 3 positives, and the rest of the data in 10 days.
Hopefully everything you said is correct. Having worked in the RD side of the industry for 20 years, I think calling "naive" is incredibly generous. I don't care where his heart is, he either needs to get his crap together or get someone who has experience with these things. There's naive and then there's deliberately misleading information / fraud. They're closer than it seems.

I don’t see the incentive for China in spreading a pandemic; that doesn’t rule out a lab accident, but it does rule out a conspiracy to intentionally spread it globally.

China benefits from a weakened United States, but it does not benefit from worldwide animosity. The logical downside of a global pandemic with roots in China is a world that feels more attached to US leadership.

As it turns out the US has struggled massively with its own credibility issues through this, and so you have China / the US / everybody else rather than China vs the world. This is a curious outcome that probably amuses China, but even with Trump in office I don’t think they would have gambled on it.

I am by no means supporting the Chinese lab theory.

My inclination is to support the virus in nature theory. I am just saying that all of us should question 'official narratives', regardless the issue. And I highly doubt wherever the origins of this virus, that it was done on purpose.

Here's a decent article on the Sanofi/GSK recombinant vaccine, which includes the description below...

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/23/health/sanofi-coronavirus-vaccine.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

The Sanofi-GSK vaccine contains a laboratory-synthesized version of the coronavirus’s “spike” protein, which decorates the surface of the virus and is crucial to its ability to enter host cells. This so-called recombinant vaccine is also formulated with one of GSK’s proprietary adjuvants, compounds that can enhance the body’s immune response to a foreign onslaught, in theory boosting the staying power of a given vaccine.

A lot of good things going for this approach. One of them Is that they’ve already created a flu vaccine using this technology. Hope they hurry up though, they haven’t even kicked off Phase 1 while the other leaders are in Phase 3.

The Chinese infectious lab research program is reportedly very aggressive, maybe for military/political purposes, maybe not. I recall a story about their scientists working to develop new viruses in the lab in order to then develop antivirals, in other words the Chinese try to anticipate novel viruses in the lab before they might develop organically. My suspicion is this virus was accidentally released from the lab and the Chicoms initially underestimated the potential damage thinking they could control or at least contain it, and therefore it was in their interest to cover it up. Then when they better understood its potential devastation they needed to cover-up the cover-up, plus they needed to hoard PPE.

Hopefully everything you said is correct. Having worked in the RD side of the industry for 20 years, I think calling "naive" is incredibly generous. I don't care where his heart is, he either needs to get his crap together or get someone who has experience with these things. There's naive and then there's deliberately misleading information / fraudightful . They're closer than it seems.
There are some people that take the missed dates as fraud, but on he other hand you would never have seen so many independent doctors and patients lauding the drug. Those other doctors are well credentialed from top hospitals . Dr. Bruce Patterson has been around 30 years and was head of Virology at Stanford University, has published over 100 papers. His Ted talk was one of the most insightful explainations of the MOA of CoVid in lay terms and how Leronlimab works. Doctors at Montefiore and at UCLA and in Georgia have seen the results . One doctor in Georgia got CoVid, then got Leronlimab, and got better almost immediately, and his hospital is one of the trial sites where he is enrolling people. So plenty of real and reputable people would be committing a fraud. Seems like zero chance of that.

I'm talking about securities fraud. The stock is volatile based on these wierd dates and lack of information.

Indeed.

The attacks against China have been far and in between with the preponderance of initial anger tilted more toward the USA and it’s decision to abandon Treaties and Economic agreements established over several administrations. Europe fears the possible wrath of China as they now realize their dependence as a whole is in jeopardy. Whether or not it was a laboratory accident or a derived plan in order to destabilize the world and the USA in general will someday be known. The narrative that , it was not a possibility
and China would never do such a thing requires one to trust their past historical history. We spend too much time in this country believing China’s goal is a peaceful one. If it where peaceful in looking back why did they not share the virus’s genome structure at the time of initial infections. I don’t believe I have seen any reason as to their lack of transparency .

Last edited:
Indeed.

The attacks against China have been far and in between with the preponderance of initial anger tilted more toward the USA and it’s decision to abandon Treaties and Economic agreements established over several administrations. Europe fears the possible wrath of China as they now realize their dependence as a whole is in jeopardy. Whether or not it was a laboratory accident or a derived plan in order to destabilize the world and the USA in general will someday be known. The narrative that , it was not a possibility
and China would never initiate such a thing requires one to trust their past historical history. We spend too much time in this country believing China’s goal is a peaceful one. If it where peaceful ,in looking back , why did they not share the virus’s genome structure at the time of initial infections. I don’t believe I have seen any reason as to their lack of transparency with regard to the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT