Creator Of US BioWeapons Act Says Coronavirus Is Biological Warfare Weapon

Discussion in 'Current Events, Politics and Off Topic Banter' started by BROTHERSKINNY, Feb 4, 2020.

1. BROTHERSKINNY

BROTHERSKINNY All American
    Expand Collapse

In an explosive interview Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.
    Francis Boyle is a professor of international law at the University of Illinois College of Law. He drafted the U.S. domestic implementing legislation for the Biological Weapons Convention, known as the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, that was approved unanimously by both Houses of the U.S. Congress and signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.

In an exclusive interview given to Geopolitics and Empire, Dr. Boyle discusses the coronavirus outbreak in Wuhan, China and the Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4) from which he believes the infectious disease escaped. He believes the virus is potentially lethal and an offensive biological warfare weapon or dual-use biowarfare weapons agent genetically modified with gain of function properties, which is why the Chinese government originally tried to cover it up and is now taking drastic measures to contain it.

The Wuhan BSL-4 lab is also a specially designated World Health Organization (WHO) research lab and Dr. Boyle contends that the WHO knows full well what is occurring.

Dr. Boyle also touches upon
    GreatGameIndia‘s exclusive report Coronavirus Bioweapon – where we reported in detail how Chinese Biowarfare agents working at the Canadian lab in Winnipeg were involved in the smuggling of Coronavirus to Wuhan’s lab from where it is believed to have been leaked.......continued.

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/creator-bioweapons-act-says-coronavirus-biological-warfare-weapon

2. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Zero hedge was banned from twitter, or one of the other social media giants, for spewing this irresponsible disinformation. Not surprised to see you pushing it.

RUDiddy777 likes this.
  3. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Another day, another Trumper paranoid delusion. Let's see...

Deep State conspiracy theory? Zero indictments, zero arrests, zero convictions. Zero interest by rational people.

Coronavirus bioweapon conspiracy theory: Zero indictments, zero arrests, zero convictions. Zero interest by rational people.

Maybe that's why they call it zero hedge.

4. mdk01

mdk01 Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

I'll take it with a grain of salt, but expecting indictments, arrests or convictions in China is a bit farfetched.

mildone likes this.
  5. RUinFla

RUinFla Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

Wild in the Streets, why is this a Deep State conspiracy theory?? You think your dreaded Trumpers are believing it, while all thinking, educated people (such as yourself) are rejecting it out of hand?

And, pray tell, do you not think various powers--Russia, China. Iran, the US, have not and are not researching this?

6. ashokan

ashokan Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

7. Brushy Bill

Brushy Bill All Conference
    Expand Collapse

8. ashokan

ashokan Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

I've considered it possible that Coronavirus was way for China to avoid Tienanmen Square 2.0. The virus give an easy way to shut down massive protests without rolling the tanks. Its no surprise doctors and others have been upset that measures to protect Hong Kong from the virus were not taken. A "lab mistake" would seem as accidental as Janet Jackson popping her boob at the Super Bowl

Why one Hong Kong doctor is in support of a medical strike amid the coronavirus outbreak
    https://qz.com/1794633/hong-kong-doctors-mull-medical-strike-amid-coronavirus-outbreak/

9. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Well... okay, yeah. But I needed a way to blend the zero hedge and zero logic thing, and without actually spending any time on it 'cause I'm busy today. So I took a wee bit of poetic license. :WideSmile:

10. BROTHERSKINNY

Expand Collapse

I read many different online publications including NYT, WaPo, LATimes, Huffpo, Drudge, zerohedge, Townhall, The federalist, and many other publications both liberal and conservative leaning.
    Regardless of what Twitter says, Zerohedge has been a truthful and accurate publication on their reporting. As much so as any of the other publications I listed above.

11. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

I read it somewhere so it must be true. [roll]

RUDiddy777 likes this.
  12. RUPsyched

RUPsyched Senior
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

If we are going to live the storyline Stephen King set out in his book "The Stand", I'd rather live in Las Vegas than Boulder. I might end up in the nuclear frying pan to He!!, but I'd have more fun while it lasted.

13. RUfromSoCal?

RUfromSoCal? Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

this is NOT far-fetched. The location of this outbreak is not coincidental.... The question if it was accidental or intentional is open.... if Accidental - terrifying to think the Chinese lost control. If intentional - horrific beyond comprehension...

14. NickRU714

NickRU714 All Conference
    Expand Collapse

So it’s not “Contagion” but more “Resident Evil”?

Jm0513 likes this.
  15. RUfromSoCal?

Expand Collapse

corona is anagram for “racoon”............. fwiw.....

NickRU714 likes this.
  16. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

You guys. LOL

The death rate right now is what, about 2% of known infected? And we don't know the infectious rate (i.e. we don't know how many people who've been exposed and do not get any symptoms at all). Which means the actual death rate could be a lot lower.

If that's a bioweapon, we would have to call it weapon of minimal destruction. China could throw rocks and kill more people faster.

SARS death rate was about 10%. Ebola death rate is around 90%.

Y'all are taking a bunch of ratings-driven fear-mongering that consists of pure conjecture and by next week, you'll all be convinced it's a bio-weapon purposely released by China to sap our precious bodily fluids.

Unbelievable.

RUDiddy777 likes this.
  17. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

I'm surprised you guys haven't started talking about how China is intentionally creating a situation leading to a global recession so as to alter the US election dynamics for 2020 and eliminate Trump's incumbent-in-a-good-economy advantage. You know, because Trump spanked China so bad at Trade Wars.

Oops. Now I went and did it. [roll]

18. RUDiddy777

RUDiddy777 Heisman Winner
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

No you don’t. The only “news” you pay for is part of your cable bill.

19. RUDiddy777

RUDiddy777 Heisman Winner
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

I thought I put this one to bed on Friday and Saturday morning when I posted some articles from pubmed, ya know, real peer reviewed science. Think the big words scared ‘em off. It’s always more fun to believe in conspiracy theories and Santa Claus.

Funny thing is, the CDC rapid response team for China was a casualty of Trumps tax plan. Go fuggin figure. But Hillary!

20. NickRU714

NickRU714 All Conference
    Expand Collapse

Uh oh............this is not looking good.....

21. Brushy Bill

Expand Collapse

Well, we aren't hooked to a hive mind like you guys.

22. BROTHERSKINNY

Expand Collapse

were you born an assclown or did you just naturally learn how to be one?

Proud NJ Sports Fan likes this.
  23. Proud NJ Sports Fan

Proud NJ Sports Fan Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

24. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Sadly, y'all aren't hooked to any kind of mind at all, least insofar as this thread goes.

25. Brushy Bill

Expand Collapse

Your proper response is...

[​IMG]

26. RUinFla

RUinFla Heisman Winner
    Expand Collapse

Who is "Y'all"? Have a bunch of Those Posters You Don't Like started to claim it is a bioweapon? Name three posters who are positing that line. In fact, name three people, period, outside of the Twittercrazies that also believe the President slept with Nancy Pelosi, and she was mad when he didn't call her in the morning, so we had impeachment.

Not in your DNA to answer, is it? You just post your thought of the second, add an emoticon, and send, and it's forgotten.

27. Ash_Hole

Ash_Hole Redshirt
    Expand Collapse

Here's the counter argument though...

If you want to use a bioweapon for political purposes (vs. war) wouldn't you want a low death rate? 2% is almost perfect for their needs. Quarantined Hong Kong, but didn't wipe out large sections of China.

Secondly, the fear here is not the current virus, but a mutation. China has already, almost suspiciously, floated the idea that mutations are inevitable and they are going to be far more deadly. Maybe they already possess the mutations and can "deploy" them when and where they want to.

Now this could be silly conspiracy talk, BUT China is undoubtedly working on bioweapons and we should be permanent skeptics of any outbreaks moving forward. This is a government that fundamentally believes in population control, and a virus vector is one of the easiest ways to do that, especially if you preemptively develop the vaccine. This is also a country that is barbarically "reeducating" (imprisoning) millions of Muslims right now, so they are capable of any evil deed one can imagine.

28. Proud NJ Sports Fan

Proud NJ Sports Fan Hall of Famer
    Gold Member
    Expand Collapse

29. RU Cheese

RU Cheese All Conference
    Expand Collapse

One of my favorite books ever. I'm fascinated by dystopian stuff

30. RU Cheese

RU Cheese All Conference
    Expand Collapse

I'm not citing the link posted because didn't click on it and have no idea if it's legit source, bogus, etc. that said, I do think it's fair to question the virus' origin without being a trumper / TDS / whatever.

Ash_Hole likes this.
  31. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

I'd never resist 7 of 9.

32. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Y'all is, obviously, anybody who is spending time indulging themselves in paranoid delusional conspiracy theories such as the one advanced by zerohedge.

33. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Anything could happen. Is China the axis of evil flavor of the week?

It could just as easily be Russia trying to inflame tensions between China and the United States through disinformation. Or it could be the United States, seeking to destabilize China. It could be beings from an alternate dimension seeking to get a head start on turning humanity into fertilizer before the invasion.

We could speculate all day.

I personally find it way more entertaining to make fun of lame sites like zerohedge than to speculate about conspiracy theories with zero foundation.

It's a virus. They happen all the time. Wash your hands, people, and stop worrying about it.

34. mildone

mildone Hall of Famer
    Expand Collapse

Curiosity is fine. Nothing wrong with that.

Irresponsible insinuation and fear-mongering not so much. The zero-hedge article or any pointed speculation blaming someone without actual evidence is lame and potentially dangerous, seeing as such things feed into xenophobia.

35. RU Cheese

RU Cheese All Conference
    Expand Collapse

There multiple sites reporting this. You can claim the guys a hack, who knows, but it just seems wierd for you to vigorously jump on this. OP didn't add commentary on racism or xenophobia.

RUfromSoCal? likes this.
  36. RUfromSoCal?

Expand Collapse

yup...never a doubt that will happen.... some were surprised it didn't happen there first... but, easier to explain away when a mutation "suddenly" surfaces in that area and wipes out thousand/hundreds of thousands....

37. Ash_Hole

Ash_Hole Redshirt
    Expand Collapse

While I agree with you that hysteria has gotten out of control and current state of virus is not something to lose our minds over, it is naive to believe China playa by the same moral rules. Tiananmen Square was only 30 years ago. The barbarous humans rights violations openly happening in China to millions of innocent people do not hold a candle to Russia.

At some point in history, a weaponized virus will be used. When a country has spent a fortune on that particular R&D, as China has, we should be skeptical of every outbreak that comes out of there.

Most importantly of all... because they lied about it. When a country is factually imprisoning/censuring DOCTORS who are trying to sound the alarm about the vector, all reasonable theories should be debated.

38. cohwx

cohwx All Conference
    Expand Collapse

I do believe there is a chance this is a man-made virus that escaped from the Wuhan lab. Whether it was being developed as a weapon or was just something that was being used in vaccine research remains to be determined. Keep in mind that there are labs all around the world (including the US) where research like this takes place, i.e. genetically engineering viruses. It is known that considerable work has been done using coronaviruses including SARS, putting SARS "spike proteins" into other viruses, etc. There is risk in that from both intentional and accidental release.

The reaction in China (first cover-up followed by lockdowns of 60 million people) is suspicious. Does the WHO/CDC know something they're not telling us? Quite possible, after all governments have a vested interest in keeping people calm. I maintain that we'll know where this is going within this month as that will be enough time for locally transmitted cases to start showing up in mass in other countries, including the US. Unfortunately we'll probably have no idea about the true infection/fatality rates until that happens as it is pretty much certain that numbers from China do not represent the true situation...not even close.

39. RUfromSoCal?

Expand Collapse

major testing labs in the same area that is well known for eating all sorts of disgusting animals........... not at all hard to imagine how an infected monkey or dog ended up being eaten by some local............ we'll never hear the real story...