Oliveri. Honorable Mention
White. Honorable Mention
Clark. # 24
Soldano. # 16
Boone. # 22

Team Tournament # 31

No ranked commits in class of 2023
Nini is ranked # 15 at 138lbs and only ranked commit in class of 2024

Peterson and Heilman look about right. I think Olivieri will climb. Soldano can improve his ranking, but it doesn't seem that he has enough for the top ten guys. I wonder how Poz would have done. Now with an injury, I don't know what to expect from Boone, but I was disappointed to see Szuba hang with him up until the injury. Szuba and O'Donnell were essentially equal during high school. Not so much anymore.

Can Buxton help us land Carter Neves? If no, I do t see much value he brings to this team
Why would a big man come here without a big man coach? Would you go to a school without a big man coaching? Are any leading heavyweights at a program that lacks a big man coach? Buxton is great and can demonstrate technique. But won’t be able to workout with our big guys.

Why would a big man come here without a big man coach? Would you go to a school without a big man coaching? Are any leading heavyweights at a program that lacks a big man coach? Buxton is great and can demonstrate technique. But won’t be able to workout with our big guys.
I agree with everything except for the part that Buxton is great and can demonstrate technique. I don’t think present day Buxton is bringing much value to a D1 wrestling room. Certainly his name doesn’t move the needle when it comes to blue chip recruits. To your point, especially an upper weight recruit

Not nearly enough in the recruits here. I know sone ripped Sammy for his ceiling comment, but he’s probably right. Outside of the big 4 in the big 10 of PSU, Iowa, Mich, and OSU, I see no reason why RU given the local talent on NJ and Lehigh Valley plus JMA atmosphere shouldn’t be there with anyone else in the B10. It’s sad to see Appalachian ST and Indiana ahead of us in rankings. And future recruits are thin at best. When was the last legit BOOM? We e gone through signing days in silence.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Can Buxton help us land Carter Neves? If no, I do t see much value he brings to this team
Carter Neves and some of his teammates will be at the match on Sunday.

Dillion Campbell in from Ohio for tonight match.

Reactions: plcoolg
Carter Neves and some of his teammates will be at the match on Sunday.

Dillion Campbell in from Ohio for tonight match.
Campbell would obviously be a great pickup but need some guys in the middleweights.. We have so many young guys between 125 - 149 right now.

We really need to step up recruiting. Ticket sales are going to keep dropping if we can’t put a competitive big ten team out there. We haven’t had a big win in probably ten years.

• Haha
Reactions: mikemessner
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT