ADVERTISEMENT

Custom Rutgers Tailgate Bus for Sale

I’ve gotten a ton of interest, I think I spoke with everyone so far but if I missed you let me know. I didn’t realize that you couldn’t message me if you weren’t a premium subscriber. Thanks everyone.
Yes I had to get a paid subscription just to post a reply with my phone number. Thanks for contacting me! (I just deleted my original post that had my phone number).

I smell several people who are going to be seeing a marked increase in the mount of spam calls they receive.

Last edited:
Hey @scarlet night - I'm very interested. Been going to RU games since I was a kid (hoops and Football)

I graduated RU in '11, tailgate in the Green lot and have a 50/50 to raise money for getting a bus when the right time comes!

If it is still available can I come check it out?

msacks0610 at gmail or text/call 732-593-7402 is probably the best way to get a hold of me.

Thanks and go Scarlet Knights,
Mike Sacks

Regretfully, our tailgate group has come to the decision to sell our Rutgers mini-bus. It’s become harder and harder for some folks to get to tailgates with their kid’s weekends filling up with sports and we also lost a number of people to the Ash era (error).

Meant to reply to this earlier, but it's been a nutty week. Really a shame that this has occurred with your tailgate crew, but it mirrors ours to some degree. We lost some of the older crew who just didn't want to deal with the hassle of the whole gameday now. Lost some who moved out of state. Others whose kids went to other colleges and they visit them there. Others because of the whole Ash debacle.

Reactions: scarlet night
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT