ADVERTISEMENT

Cut It Out

RU72

All American
Gold Member
Jul 25, 2001
The notion that Rutgers is not mining the portal with impunity is preposterous. Steve is as active as any coach in the country. He was very much in the mix with Swider who will thrive at Cuse,a perfect fit for his skill set. The DePaul kid is from a Big East sage an 18-20 minute contributor at Rutgers.Memo to many people. We are not at a point where Rutgers will be winning consistent recruiting battles with teams like Cuse,West Virginia or let's say Alabama. The name recognition disparity is still gaping. But have patience. There will be 2 or so contributors added to the roster.

I think its a combination of things, we have brought 2 kids in this class (jones and miller) and have yet to get a transfer, while seemingly everyone else has gotten some talent

Richard
I agree. Pike will get his. And he’s going to look for good team/ system guys. We won battles for Jones and for cliff and we’re going to have to keep winning battles.

Reactions: ancienthooper
Steve will get a few guys. He knows what RU needs. Everything must be taken into consideration. Some of you are in a panic already. Very few players have committed already. He knows much better than the fans. You cannot jump too soon as things could backfire on RU. I trust in Pikiell.

The notion that Rutgers is not mining the portal with impunity is preposterous. Steve is as active as any coach in the country. He was very much in the mix with Swider who will thrive at Cuse,a perfect fit for his skill set. The DePaul kid is from a Big East sage an 18-20 minute contributor at Rutgers.Memo to many people. We are not at a point where Rutgers will be winning consistent recruiting battles with teams like Cuse,West Virginia or let's say Alabama. The name recognition disparity is still gaping. But have patience. There will be 2 or so contributors added to the roster.

thank you for a real voice or reason....

ADVERTISEMENT