ADVERTISEMENT

Cutouts will be available for the RAC

MrsScrew

Heisman Winner
Sep 27, 2006
NJ
Since no fans will be allowed Rutgers fans will have the opportunity to purchase cutouts for the RAC. Details to follow.

From Today's email:

Virtual Fan Sell Out

There is no replacing the deafening advantage our home fans provide at the RAC. However, we are excited to announce a way for that Rutgers spirit to be in the building. Fans can purchase cutouts to be displayed in the RAC throughout the season for men’s basketball, women’s basketball and wrestling events.

Season ticket holders who convert 100% of their total account balance will receive one free cut out for participating in the Ticket to Success campaign. All Rutgers season ticket holders (football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball and wrestling) can purchase a cutout at a special price of $50 per cutout and all other fans will be able to purchase fan cutouts at $60 each. Exclusive add-ons will be available to fans who would like to receive their cutout in the mail at the end of the season or signed by members of the coaching staffs.

Students will be able to purchase cutouts that will be displayed in our student section for a special rate of $30 per cutout.

Please let us know if you have any questions. The ticket office is available at 866-445-GORU.

Since no fans will be allowed Rutgers fans will have the opportunity to purchase cutouts for the RAC. Details to follow.

From Today's email:

Virtual Fan Sell Out

There is no replacing the deafening advantage our home fans provide at the RAC. However, we are excited to announce a way for that Rutgers spirit to be in the building. Fans can purchase cutouts to be displayed in the RAC throughout the season for men’s basketball, women’s basketball and wrestling events.

Season ticket holders who convert 100% of their total account balance will receive one free cut out for participating in the Ticket to Success campaign. All Rutgers season ticket holders (football, men’s basketball, women’s basketball and wrestling) can purchase a cutout at a special price of $50 per cutout and all other fans will be able to purchase fan cutouts at $60 each. Exclusive add-ons will be available to fans who would like to receive their cutout in the mail at the end of the season or signed by members of the coaching staffs.

Students will be able to purchase cutouts that will be displayed in our student section for a special rate of $30 per cutout.

Please let us know if you have any questions. The ticket office is available at 866-445-GORU.
If the cutout is holding a cutout of outside food or a bag that does not meet requirements, will they be allowed in?

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
I say we band together and get a full section of Eric legrands
And every famous alum.. behind the Rutgers and visitors benches.. like this guy behind the visitors bench... and he was a Rutgers basketball player too
2c045b45b54c1ace073d4941c484455f.jpg

0ab43f90-a520-4b43-bf3c-12d6c596a019-Robeson_Team.jpg

(1918-1919) Got to love those kneepads.. basketball not a contact game? It was then..

yes.. why not have every great Rutgers basketball player cutout watching over the players this year?

PS.. player on top-left looks like Willem Dafoe in Streets of Fire.. and I am pretty sure that Ferris Buehler on the far right in back.
a2cdbb339c9b78c8609858d49ef724bd.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully, the cutout pretzels aren’t as hard and there are more cutout restrooms.

Bought my advatar hours ago. Why didn't they do this for football like most/many other schools?

Sorry to be dense but I guess if you donate your payments or pay $50 you get a cut out?

God, so many great options. Jimmy V in his Rutgers uni. A Robeson in his basketball uni, one in his baseball uni, one in his football uni, the above picture, and one from his Cap and Skull days.
Then Todd Frazier, Eric Young, Craig Littlepaige (I kid, I kid!), Ray Rice, the McCourtys, etc.

A bunch of Magoos would be awesome too - with his Rutgers pennant.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Am I correct that if you donate the full amount you have paid so far ( for me $50), then you get $110 off the 2021-22 season tickets ?

I am hoping to get a cutout for myself and one for my son. I have been going to games since 1971 and have had season tickets with my son for 32 years so it should cost $ 100 for the two of them.

I ordered a cutout a couple hours after receiving the email on Friday. I'm hoping I get a good seat location. According to the website:

Displayed in the student section, available 100 level, 200 level and 300 level. Locations will be determined on the time of order. The earlier you order, the better seats your cutout will receive!

6185c8d7-0ba8-4a06-b004-cda8cc3a9f0d.jpeg

Last edited:
Am I correct that if you donate the full amount you have paid so far ( for me $50), then you get $110 off the 2021-22 season tickets ?

I don't believe so. I had paid for the full amount of wrestling tickets so for that sport I get 100% credit. However I was on the installment plan for basketball and unless I pony up the unpaid balance, I only get the 25 to 99% level which means no 20% discount, no priority access should fans be allowed and free cut out.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT