Alright, lets have 'em!

CpKAYIb.jpg

Read in Catskills accent:

Waiter, taste the soup.
What'sa matter? It not hot enough?
Taste the soup.
Is it cold? I can have it heated up.
Taste the soup.
Too salty? I tell the cook about that sometimes.
Just taste the soup.
OK, where's your spoon?
Ah HAH!

Did you ever give your cat a bath?

How did you get the hair off your tongue?

Last edited:
In honor of my Pops who just passed away on May 28th… he could really tell a joke, and I’m sure he has his old friends laughing today:

He would tell the tragic story of how his neighbor Patty worked at the local brewery and one day fell into a vat of beer and drowned.

So after Patty drowned the brewery’s foreman went to his house to tell his widow the sad news. The widow Mary, ever concerned with Patty’s well being said to the foreman “tell me kind sir, please tell me that my dear Patty didn’t suffer.” The foreman thought for a moment and said “no I don’t believe Patty suffered, he got out three times to go to the bathroom.”

RIP Pops I hope to smile whenever I think of you

My Dad used to say "Let's go get Chinese Ice Cream". What is Chinese Ice Cream you ask?
Friend Lees.

7 billion people in this world and he was probably the only one who would think this was even remotely funny.

• Haha
Reactions: DirtyRU
I used to be addicted to the Hokey Pokey but then I turned myself around.

A group of professional, successful, rich men are all in a room. They represent business, politics, sports, entertainment, etc. Which one wears the biggest Hat ?

The one with the Biggest Head !

What's the difference between beer nuts and deer nuts?

Beer nuts are $1.25/pound, deer nuts are under a buck.

What was the name of the Polish inventor who created the first personal watercraft?

Stash Jetski

ADVERTISEMENT