ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Lobach

You’re misunderstanding what I meant.

So we were up by 30 and EMU was pressing and whatever walk on it was broke the press and brought the ball up the court.

that night a poster than asked “should we give that walk on minutes as the backup point guard since he was able to break the pressure easily and showed ability to handle the ball”
I asked for an explanation.. so thanks. But blaming me for "misunderstanding what you meant" really means your writing should have been more clear.

Still.. it is a lame excuse for being triggered many months later.

I asked for an explanation.. so thanks. But blaming me for "misunderstanding what you meant" really means your writing should have been more clear.

Still.. it is a lame excuse for being triggered many months later.

The point is that we shouldn't care and pay so much attention to these walk-ons year in and year out. At kentucky the fans probably don't even know the name of their walk-ons. At rutgers where we want to hand out participation trophies, we wonder if our walk-ons will develop into rotation guys and forget the fact that they are way less talented than our scholarship players.

Is that easier for you to understand old man

Reactions: littlenis5
The point is that we shouldn't care and pay so much attention to these walk-ons year in and year out. At kentucky the fans probably don't even know the name of their walk-ons. At rutgers where we want to hand out participation trophies, we wonder if our walk-ons will develop into rotation guys and forget the fact that they are way less talented than our scholarship players.

Is that easier for you to understand old man
Why does it matter so much to you that someone here wanted to find out about a walk-on? How does that affect your life so much that you have to insult him and the walk-on and all walk-ons?

Why do you have to make unsupportable statements like "At Kentucky the fans probably don't even know the name of their walk-ons."? Kentucky occasionally gets walkons who turn down schollies elsewhere.. bad example.

You are wrong to insult walkons and fans and to keep doing it is just pigheaded. What statement are you trying to make about yourself.. that you are "big time"? You are arguing about mentioning walk-ons on a message board... that ain't "big time".

Last edited:
Had one last thought.. this pandemic means that starters could be quarantined rather abruptly.. walk-ons and bench players are more important than ever before.

ADVERTISEMENT