ADVERTISEMENT

Date for Rutgers-Penn State lacrosse game announced

I need to figure out which RU game I am going to take my team to.

Lots of good ones to choose from.

Syracuse
Michigan
Hopkins
Penn St.

All at home. I think I am forgetting one. Delaware is home, might be good just for the revenge factor.

Reactions: gef21

Syracuse
Michigan
Hopkins
Penn St.

All at home. I think I am forgetting one. Delaware is home, might be good just for the revenge factor.

Once the times are out I can figure it out. We are doing a big tail gate and will probably have 150 people in attendance. Should be fun.

Syracuse
Michigan
Hopkins
Penn St.

I want them to go out and play EVERY game as if it were for an NCAA spot. That means, essentially, not only "revenge" but NO ****ING MERCY on Delaware!!

Reactions: Caliknight
RU vs Hopkins will be at home on 4/1, Easter Sunday. Most likely an Easter Sunday night game on BTN or maybe even FS1 at RU Stadium.

Last edited:
RU vs Hopkins will be at home on 4/1, Easter Sunday. Most likely an Easter Sunday night game on BTN or maybe even FS1 at RU Stadium.
How dare they schedule this on the holiest day of the year!

(it’s a joke, folks ;) )

I really need the full schedule released so I can finish my high school season calendar.

I really need the full schedule released so I can finish my high school season calendar.
Would also help for clubs to plan an outing.

There should be a day, later in the season to invite as many as the local clubs (NJ, NY, LI, PA, etc.) as possible.

Our athletic department really needs to get better with this stuff. We are always lagging behind other schools in releases like this.

That will be a tough game. They are good and traditionally we always have close ones with them.

Maryland released their schedule too. RU plays MD on 4/15 in College Park. So 3 of the 5 B1G scheduled games are:

4/1 (Easter Sunday) vs Hopkins (FS1/BTN Night Game?)
4/15 at UMD
4/21 vs PSU (Spring Football DH Game?)

My guess is Michigan is weekend of 4/7, and OSU is weekend of 4/28.

Really wish one of the other B1G schools starts lax like Minnesota or Sparty revives their program. 5 B1G games isn't enough. Maybe Utah gets added as an affiliate for the B1G.

Really wish one of the other B1G schools starts lax like Minnesota or Sparty revives their program. 5 B1G games isn't enough. Maybe Utah gets added as an affiliate for the B1G.
I'd rather your first option happens than your second one.

And I know somebody (and maybe more than one) in the thread vehemently disagrees with me here but I not a fan of the whole affiliate thing.

Reactions: Leonard23
There is only one program you offer affiliate association with. Hopkins. We have what we need now. No more affiliates are needed or wanted.

Reactions: Leonard23
ADVERTISEMENT