ADVERTISEMENT

Dedicated to Rutgersal

Can someone send the YouTube link again? It’s an amazing song

Just you wait until transporters are available!!!:boom:

And yet Savin chose Rutgers. It could be that video is what brought him across the finish line.

Maybe we need him to make a few more videos.

Then again maybe not.

That's not the original. The original was an Ode to Huggins where Al sang his name repeatedly. It was a classic for sure.

Reactions: redking
Thanks scarletcrimson. It was the first time I’m aware of, that anyone had used social media to reach out to a recruit. After the video, the Rutgers football websites started using YouTube in their stories more. This coming year will mark the 10th year anniversary of the video.

Thanks scarletcrimson. It was the first time I’m aware of, that anyone had used social media to reach out to a recruit. After the video, the Rutgers football websites started using YouTube in their stories more. This coming year will mark the 10th year anniversary of the video.
Definitely iconoclasted a little.

Please don't ever do that again. That being said, it was so funny that you brought many people endless joy with it. So there is that!

What are you doing for the anniversary?

He's a very nice guy. Talks RU up and never goes negative on the opposition. We need more like him. He deserves RU in the Rose Bowl!

Reactions: rutgersal
my ears are bleeding from listening to Al's jersey power singing again. i'm not sure why i listened to that again ... ha

Al has a become a caricature of himself at this point.

His dating threads are pretty funny though.

ADVERTISEMENT