ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Willock

Go get him Greg!
9563996.gif

Where did I mention where you were from?

So you are from PA and are a PSU fan...GTFOH.

Hey genius you know nothing about me or where I went. If you don’t like my post ignore it and move on. Im a football fan, I like the B1G. Yes I like watch PS, along with OS, Michigan and the rest.
If that makes me a bad guy because I don’t share the hate you do. I don’t care!
I pay for my nieces to go Rutgers. So I’m trying to follow the program. If that bothers you, again, I don’t care.

so either shove your attitude or ignore my post

Hey genius you know nothing about me or where I went. If you don’t like my post ignore it and move on. Im a football fan, I like the B1G. Yes I like watch PS, along with OS, Michigan and the rest.
I pay for my nieces to go Rutgers. So I’m trying to follow the program. If that bothers you, again, I don’t care.

Lol, dude. He said you were a PSU fan. You are the one escalating. Feel free to not post here. I’m putting you on ignore, so parting words

Reactions: ChasRC69

Hey PSU fan, I could not care less about you or the school you follow. I just take exception to a PSU fan who has made negative comments about US every step of the way including in a commit thread. You got called out by a former players parent for doing that here. Little did he know you are a PSU fan.

What is your username on BWI? If you are really being honest here share it with us.

Hey PSU fan, I could not care less about you or the school you follow. I just take exception to a PSU fan who has made negative comments about US every step of the way including in a commit thread. You got called out by a former players parent for doing that here. Little did he know you are a PSU fan.

What is your username on BWI? If you are really being honest here share it with us.

It’s the exact same one EVERY Rivals board I visit. I visit every B1G board that is FREE. Not all teams have a free board.
This is the only one where people are overly sensitive.
I said processed because that was the theme of the thread I was reading on the Main Board. You know the one for all teams.

It’s the exact same one EVERY Rivals board I visit. I visit every B1G board that is FREE. Not all teams have a free board.
I said processed because that was the theme of the thread I was reading on the Main Board. You know the one for all teams.
You are outed as a premium member on BWI.

Here is his profile

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/members/hardslider21.43568/

Notice in his posts how he refers to PSU staff as OUR STAFF etc.

About
PennState Alumnus 90
Donor & Season Ticket Holder

@Richard Schnyderite please remove the PSU fan for masquerading as a Rutgers fan. Enough of the charade.

Last edited:
Looks like you called us 'Butgers' on the PSU board. Lol, yeah you're totally unbiased and neutral!

Wow, you sound like the most neutral and unbiased Big Ten fan. You don't root for any team in particular, you just like Big Ten football!

I do, Indiana had a fantastic season so did Minnesota. Illinois and Nebraska making great strides. Hey so Rutgers so enjoy it.

Probably needs a year to rehab.
I think he's worth the shot this late in the game. He moved pretty well at his size. Like you said a redshirt year to rehab, a year or two of development and you might just have your starting right tackle. Tackles are so hard to come by and you're not looking for him to be a day 1 starter as he's pretty raw. Of course if it was up to me we'd be taking 5 or 6 OL a year, the position is just so vital to a productive offense.

Now bring up my positive post from all the other sites
I guess if I would be bitter to if PS was 2-28 against Rutgers so I understand

I just unliked your prior post because you're being 2 faced lol. (Like you care of course...)
have at it. Don't be a jerk. Don't lie either.

He was processed by PS.
Now available for Rutgers, paging Greg

Apparently you don't pay for premium here (cheapskate!), but there is some good info posted by Richie which contradicts your take on his decommitment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT