ADVERTISEMENT

Devin Willock

Some predictions for Georgia. He might be going to the SEC.
Fortunate for Georgia then that mighty PSU "processed" him - otherwise those plucky SEC guys would have to go to a plan B/C.

Sarcasm above aside, let's hope he has a speedy and full recovery wherever he ends up. A broken leg involving "nine screws, a plate and a binding piece of plastic" is a significant injury.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolv RU
Well, Rutgers Football retweeted his decommitment tweet.... so..... SHARP AXE

They promptly un-retweeted it...

But, Greg is on the case!

I think it's likely a case of PSU having a numbers problem with this recruiting class including more returning JR's than anticipated. If we were going to lose one, based on recruiting rankings, it's best to be him.

Last edited:
I think it's likely a case of PSU having a numbers problem with this recruiting class including more returning JR's than anticipated. If we were going to lose one, based on recruiting rankings, it's best to be him.
I think it's a case of Georgia telling him his offer is legit and they want him and he'd rather go there.

Reactions: PaKnight
It’s the exact same one EVERY Rivals board I visit. I visit every B1G board that is FREE. Not all teams have a free board.
This is the only one where people are overly sensitive.
I said processed because that was the theme of the thread I was reading on the Main Board. You know the one for all teams.

Do all B1G free Broads a big favor and stay only on your Cult Board.

I am a Penn State fan and a Premium member of the Blue White Illustrated board, and I come in peace. You are correct.

Not what I'm hearing. Georgia has an opening and they told Willock they'd accept his commitment. He's just going to a better program.
That may be, but here are two facts. Penn State has more verbals than available scholarships. Willock was our lowest rated recruit at number 28 out of 28. Something had to give. It appears to me that it worked out for both of us. Now, if you want to criticize Franklin for over-recruting, that's fine.

Why are you so cheap that your on a free board?

Because a Franklin lead team can't cover against a team with an interim HC ?

Story; You'll have to get used to them, it's what I do on Rivals...

Friend and I are at Super Bowl, Giants/Bills. We are in the end zone and the FG goes Wide Right (or left from our seats.). My friend breaks down and is sobbing. I didn't know he was such a Giant's fan, but I'm a nice guy so I pat him on the back and congrats. "I had bet on the under and I didn't have the $12,000 if the FG was good !" I sent him to the 800 # for gamblers anonymous.

Last edited:
Reactions: patk89
That may be, but here are two facts. Penn State has more verbals than available scholarships. Willock was our lowest rated recruit at number 28 out of 28. Something had to give. It appears to me that it worked out for both of us. Now, if you want to criticize Franklin for over-recruting, that's fine.

Word on the street is that, due to the numbers crunch, he was asked to grey shirt and defer his enrollment to January 2021 while rehabbing his injury. He decided he didn't want to wait, re-opened his recruitment, and found out that Georgia was willing to roll the dice on him this year.

Not what I'm hearing. Georgia has an opening and they told Willock they'd accept his commitment. He's just going to a better program.

Yes, he wanted Georgia from the get go but only was a take recently due to a flip.

Where the hell all these Penn st fans come from lol

I'm always on this board for the OT stuff since I grew up in and still live in NJ. Just thought I'd see what was being said on a PSU decommit here...

FWIW, I've been to more Rutgers games than PSU games since I graduated in 05 because I love college football and my buddy always had extra tickets for games. I really liked the feel of the stadium before the expansion that was required for BIG10 acceptance, and miss looking out from the end zone seats and seeing the grassy hill with the cannon.

Last edited:
I'm always on this board for the OT stuff since I grew up in and still live in NJ. Just thought I'd see what was being said on a PSU decommit here...

FWIW, I've been to more Rutgers games than PSU games since I graduated in 05 because I love college football and my buddy always had extra tickets for games. I really liked the feel of the stadium before the expansion that was required for BIG10 acceptance, and miss looking out from the end zone seats and seeing the grassy hill with the cannon.
There was no expansion required for B1G acceptance. The expansion was done long before any thought of going to the B1G. In fact the B1G didn't even realize we were already at 52,500 when they took us.

Reactions: satnom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT