ADVERTISEMENT

Dino Babers surrenders!

Not sure how worthless getting millions of dollars from ND's brand. Cuse ND games
You are changing the argument.

It wasn't whether the current arrangement is valuable to both.. it was some contract that required ND to join the ACC or no other conference before 2030-something.

My argument is that that stipulation is WORTHLESS. has zero worth.. because it will never be activated or paid off.

I wonder what ND got in the contract for agreeing to that stipulation.. so many "away" games at neutral sites (future years) where they control half the seats?

Last edited:
How did I lose a recruit? Lol. He verbaled to a P5 program. That’s a win. Rutgers just added a good athlete. Why would you mock that?
When you say “we” it’s like he lived at your house and you drove him to practice
lke the athlete would never be discovered with your help
You sound upset since “you” helped him

You must not know know how recruiting

Last edited:
Maryland beat Syracuse by 49 (not 11) last year, and lost a barn-burner to Indiana a few weeks later. Maryland was crushed by Purdue and beaten by Michigan State last year. Except for Illinois and Northwestern, I see no reason to assume that Pitt and Louisville are better than most of the teams on your list (except for comparing win-loss totals against different levels of competition).

When Maryland moved to the B1G I was shocked at how much tougher it was. In the ACC, most teams had very thin rosters with high-level talent only at the top. That was enough to roll up a lot of wins in that league. In the B1G, though, even the lower-level teams throw waves of high-level players at you, and it's tough to keep up.

Maryland is still third in ACC football titles. They did pretty well in that league. But in the B1G, I think there will be parade anytime they finish as high as third in the division or even have a .500 record. Put them or Indiana in the ACC and I would expect 7-8 wins.
Looking at what conference has the most talent. As far as sending players to the NFL. Since you said the ACC has no talent compared to others.

Well, the SEC is 1st.( 309 ) The ACC is 2nd. (275) Big 10 is 3rd. ( 255 ) PAC 12 is 4th.( 220 ) Big 12 is 5th. ( 190 )

Doesn’t really matter to me. I just like keeping folks honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: Panthergrowl13
Looking at what conference has the most talent. As far as sending players to the NFL. Since you said the ACC has no talent compared to others.

Well, the SEC is 1st. The ACC is 2nd. Big 10 is 3rd. PAC 12 is 4th. Big 12 is 5th.

The acc blows and every knowledgeable fan knows it. Aren’t you a bc douche?

Well, the SEC is 1st.( 309 ) The ACC is 2nd. (275) Big 10 is 3rd. ( 255 ) PAC 12 is 4th.( 220 ) Big 12 is 5th. ( 190 )

LOL, well played, but no, I didn't say "the ACC has no talent compared to others." I said most ACC teams have a good one-deep, but are thin after that. Think NC State, Boston College, Wake Forest, Virginia, Duke, to name a few. I'm sure Clemson, Florida State, and except for the last five or or years, Miami and maybe somebody else has supplied a boatload of players to the NFL (and who are still there despite Miami's recent weakness).

I'm an ACC lifer after being a fan since 1971. But I'm pretty sure my assessment is reasonable.

By the way, the numbers on this NCAA website are vastly different (but it is a year old):

SEC: 339
B1G: 253
ACC: 215

Last edited:
When you say “we” it’s like he lived at your house and you drove him to practice
lke the athlete would never be discovered with your help
You sound upset since “you” helped him

You must not know know how recruiting
We as in a “group of people”. Not him and no, I sound happy that a kid is getting a free ride. No matter what school it is. Ttyl.

Dino quit on his team...never saw a football coach do that before. Year 5 and that team has little talent and is clearly headed in the wrong direction.

Orange is the new suck!

Reactions: Caliknight
OK

List the most recent one in which Rutgers was in the Board Title or discussion.

HAIL TO PITT!!!!

Rutgers/Pitt point shaving discussion (that's one I never heard) on Monday and yesterday
Aug 29th, RutgersAl gets his name mentioned..imagine that?
Aug 11, PSU/Maryland/Rutgers title.

All I was contradicting is you said nobody mentions Rutgers in Pitt discussions.

Panthergrowl, I was just saying the other day how much I like that Pitt went back to the old uniforms and colors. Now I see some horrible really dark gray and black combo. Don’t become Oregon. I hate gimmick uniforms and I hope we will not see anymore here.

ADVERTISEMENT