ADVERTISEMENT

Do we even know which coaches have submitted their resumes?

qban29

Junior
Apr 23, 2007
Do we even know which coaches have submitted their resumes for the HC position? Is there a site that tracks that kind of stuff or is it public record? I'm very curious to see which big name coaches if any, have submitted their resumes for the role.

He He...Love this...That's not how it's done, my man ;)

Not sure it works like that. RU reaches out the the Agents of the candidates they have interest in. Agents reach out to RU Brass regarding interest the other way.

Given how unexpected yesterday was (not necessarily the firings, but the quick AD hire), I think we all should probably assume this is going to be tight-lipped. I'm not believing a single rumor until an announcement is made.

Given how unexpected yesterday was (not necessarily the firings, but the quick AD hire), I think we all should probably assume this is going to be tight-lipped. I'm not believing a single rumor until an announcement is made.

You mean it hasn't come down to a choice between Urban Meyer and Nick Saban?

Reactions: BaseballFan913
Do we even know which coaches have submitted their resumes for the HC position? Is there a site that tracks that kind of stuff or is it public record? I'm very curious to see which big name coaches if any, have submitted their resumes for the role.
let me know if you find a website to submit your resume. I want to apply.

Reactions: TheRacRU and vm7118
I picture a bunch of high powered coaches sitting in a drab waiting room in the RAC filling out applications and struggling with clipboards. (Actually, maybe clipboard handling should be a prerequisite).

Mark Richt to Clerk: "I'm sorry, this, this... my pen is out of ink." *shaking pen*

My hope is just like the termination of Hermann and Flood, the information is leaked to the Asbury Park Press and ESPN before NJ.Com so they don't get to write their "breaking news".

I picture a bunch of high powered coaches sitting in a drab waiting room in the RAC filling out applications and struggling with clipboards. (Actually, maybe clipboard handling should be a prerequisite).

Mark Richt to Clerk: "I'm sorry, this, this... my pen is out of ink." *shaking pen*
Bo Pelini to clerk: "What the <bleep>! I come here and do this <bleep>ing interview and you <bleep>wits can't even provide me a <bleep>ing functional pen? I've seen a catnipped up cats more organized than this <bleep>ed-up <bleep>ing operation. If you <bleep>hats want me to <bleep>ing coach your mother <bleep>ing <bleep> <bleep> football team, you're gonna have to <bleep>ing bend over and beg me to <bleep>ing <bleep> you like the <bleep>ing <bleep> <bleep>s you are.

<bleep> <bleep>er <bleep>ipty <bleep> <bleep>!

Reactions: mdk01
Actually, doesn't the job have to get posted since technically the coach is employed by the state of NJ?

We can all throw our hat in the ring.

Actually, doesn't the job have to get posted since technically the coach is employed by the state of NJ?

We can all throw our hat in the ring.
It's not posted yet as of right now. My resume is all ready to go as soon as it's out there, though...

pp2.png

ADVERTISEMENT