ADVERTISEMENT

Does James Franklin have six toes?

nah. if you look really close the 6th toe is actually his Birkenstock sandal. What he actually has is sandals that are too wide for his feet. but that would have been all kinds of awesome if he did.

Lol. Seems comfortable with it. Otherwise, why wear sandals.

183ax1.jpg

Reactions: rubigtimenow
It looks like it to me. If this is the case we need to call him Poly (condition is called Polydactylism) from this point forward. Hopefully it will stick like "Gary" Schiano.
Poly is way too nice and cutesy. I think from now on we should all refer to him as "that f#ckin freaky footed f#ck from pennsylvania", otherwise known as TFFFFFP.

And no way that's his sandal. That's an extra toe. Just when I thought the man couldn't get more alien.

LOL I also noticed that.... WOnder what that ball signifies?

It signifies he thinks that is one of the biggest wins of his career.

I am flattered.

And that extra toe is pure gold. Expect it to go viral.

"Poly". I like that.

I thought Franklin was two faced. Now he has six toes. Only time will tell if he has a brain.

I'm not sure about the "six toe"-thing. But, I am pretty sure that he has a forked tongue and a tail.

nah. if you look really close the 6th toe is actually his Birkenstock sandal. What he actually has is sandals that are too wide for his feet. but that would have been all kinds of awesome if he did.

I don't think that is part of the sandal. He might have an unusually wide fifth toe. But it certainly looks like a sixth toe.

m7romr.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT