ADVERTISEMENT

Dome Vs Sarah...In NJ: Who Do You Root For?

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
I hate the arrogant, snarky, egocentric, blue blood, sliver spooned entitled Domers.

I despise the haughty, history driven, orange crushed, our sh!t doesn't stink fighting Sarah's.

So...imo I have to root for the Domers to squeeze the juice....
since the Domers will get their share of NJ recruits (e.g. Catholic Schools) anyway,
but a bad performance by Sarah digs an even deeper crevice for them to crawl up.

MO
http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...e-fires-defensive-coordinator-brian-vangorder

Reactions: rubigtimenow
There's only one answer to this question. Get rid of the whole damn lot:

images

ND. Syracuse a little too giddy after beating the "juggernaut" that is Connecticut football. Syracuse fans say they should get a pass because they have a first year coach implementing new philosophies but I guess RU doesn't despite being in the exact same spot since their s#ithead fans are mocking our offensive performance yesterday.

Last edited:
Rotted fruit to lose big since they can't both lose. We're an afterthought to ND and them to us but the fruit can't seem to stop worrying about us even though we haven't played in years and hopefully never will again. Let em rot with their third rate team in igloo land.

Reactions: thegock
Rooting for mother nature in this one.

cold, downpours, windy, miserable day to match their fambases.

From an RU self-interest standpoint, we want Syracuse to lose. We don't want them to ever be good, which would make them relevant again in NJ area recruiting. Whereas ND will always be relevant, especially with the parochials, no matter how much they may lose.

The Fighting Sarah's, I like it !

Anytime Cuse can get an ass whipping I approve of it. Hope that ND scores early and often in this one. By halftime this one should be long over for the Fruit.

I dont think it really matters who you root for. Root for it to be a boring, poorly played football game.

ND should win easily. ND is bad for a powerhouse. Cuse is just flat out bad.

Easy to root for ND in this one. They are having a crappy season, so a victory over Syracuse won't matter. However, a Syracuse win would be a statement for that program, even if ND is having down year. Plus, Syracuse scheduled this game in OUR state, so I don't want them to escape with a win.

-Scarlet Jerry

I loathe Notre Dame. I hate everything about the place. I hate how they made the Big East their bitch, I hate the arrogance of their pseudo-fans, I hate the fact "Fighting Irish" is dandy but "Fighting Sioux" had to go, etc. Get it? And I hate Syracuse almost that much. But if there is any way a matchup of two teams I hate affects Rutgers, that settles the issue. As has been noted, Syracuse winning is potentially a negative development as Notre Dame always will get recruits but Syracuse has to be good or be perceived as having a chance to be good. Losing in almost their backyard to a ND team having a rough season ensures they will not be perceived that way for at least a while longer. So I will not watch any of it and hope to see a Syracuse loss flash across the bottom of the screen.

Reactions: scarletschuyler
Easily rooting for Syracuse... if ND doesn't win they won't go to a bowl game, which would be amazing, whereas Sarah will suck forever no matter which random game they win

Easily rooting for Syracuse... if ND doesn't win they won't go to a bowl game, which would be amazing, whereas Sarah will suck forever no matter which random game they win
I can never ever root for the golden domers

Well the meteor failed us when it was Fruit U vs UCan't last week, so I'm hoping for better results from the meteor this week between Fruit U and Notre Lame.

I technically hate Notre Dame more than any sports team (except maybe the Dallas Cowboys and Mexico National soccer team), but I would oddly root for the Fruits to lose.

I do like that this is a noon game. Should be a lot of sleepy, grumpy fans at the Meadowlands. (And why in the world would the Fruits sell out a home game of this level to the Meadowlands, hundreds of miles from their igloos.

I technically hate Notre Dame more than any sports team (except maybe the Dallas Cowboys and Mexico National soccer team), but I would oddly root for the Fruits to lose.

I do like that this is a noon game. Should be a lot of sleepy, grumpy fans at the Meadowlands. (And why in the world would the Fruits sell out a home game of this level to the Meadowlands, hundreds of miles from their igloos.
It's the one rare game where Fruit U fans can make it to the game without using dog sleds.

ADVERTISEMENT