ADVERTISEMENT

Donigans time limited

Michigan game should be interesting. Donigan’s claiming that getting Borden and Washington back will make a difference. Other defender too whose name I can’t recall. Anyhow, I’ve never been impressed with the defense to begin with but let’s see if getting these guys back makes a difference against a very good Michigan squad. Apparently they are a patient possession style team with real offensive threats. Well coached. It could be deceptively close due to their patience, or RU might stink it up and get the doors blown off.

Michigan game should be interesting. Donigan’s claiming that getting Borden and Washington back will make a difference. Other defender too whose name I can’t recall. Anyhow, I’ve never been impressed with the defense to begin with but let’s see if getting these guys back makes a difference against a very good Michigan squad. Apparently they are a patient possession style team with real offensive threats. Well coached. It could be deceptively close due to their patience, or RU might stink it up and get the doors blown off.
I vote for getting their doors blown off!!

I vote for getting their doors blown off!!
It’s the likeliest outcome but don’t be surprised if it ends up closer than you expect. That’s soccer. Lots of times the far superior team is far more interested in sticking to a style that controls the game but in a very controlled and patient way. Michigan definitely has some athletes though as I remember, so if RU is sloppy it will get ugly fast.

ADVERTISEMENT