ADVERTISEMENT

Donor To Match First Time Contributions To The SKWC

SKWC

Sophomore
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2016
Did you see the thread I started yesterday on the football board about donating to the SKWC if we win at Iowa, in Mrs. Screw's honor? This is more fun than I anticipated!

Love the idea and momentum.

A SKWC donor just agreed to match all new donor contributions up to a total of $5,000. This applies to only individuals who have never previously donated to the SKWC. To secure the match, contributions must be received within one week following the Iowa football game (9/14/2019). Win or lose, the donor match applies.

To donate go to the SKWC website and click on the word Donate or mail a tax deductible check to SKWC, Inc. 130 College Avenue College Gymnasium New Brunswick, NJ 08903.

Thanks for your support of the SKWC.

Love the idea and momentum.

A SKWC donor just agreed to match all new donor contributions up to a total of $5,000. This applies to only individuals who have never previously donated to the SKWC. To secure the match, contributions must be received within one week following the Iowa football game (9/14/2019). Win or lose, the donor match applies.

To donate go to the SKWC website and click on the word Donate or mail a tax deductible check to SKWC, Inc. 130 College Avenue College Gymnasium New Brunswick, NJ 08903.

Thanks for your support of the SKWC.
This is becoming A LOT of fun, and I have a sense there will be more ways in which people donate, independent of the outcome of the game. For instance, if @MrsScrew gets on TV, another $X. If she gets her picture taken with a cop, another $X. The possibilities (and conditions) are endless and individualizable!

So if we want to donate for the first time it must be that week it won't count if we do it now?

ADVERTISEMENT