ADVERTISEMENT

Doorson's This is Rutgers video

The Bball team seems to be trying to make Rutgers seem like a fun place to be seeing these adds. Smart PR all around here now it's great

That still doesn't answer the question. Why isn't Shaq letting him answer the phone? As a joke? There wasn't much of a joking look. Therefore the confusion (honestly because there's not much to talk about right now). Plus, nobody outside of the people on this board even know who the two people are in the video.

The difference is that ESPNs are funny. The Sa one has been the only watchable one so far out of what, 8 of them? So much potential. I hope they can do something with them.

That still doesn't answer the question. Why isn't Shaq letting him answer the phone? As a joke? There wasn't much of a joking look. Therefore the confusion (honestly because there's not much to talk about right now). Plus, nobody outside of the people on this board even know who the two people are in the video.

I'm right there with you. They swung and missed there. Good idea, bad execution.

Have Shoes jump for it a couple of times and Shaq laugh at him, flash forward to Shaq doing wind sprints on the court with Shoes on the sideline on the phone laughing.....

I'm right there with you. They swung and missed there. Good idea, bad execution.

Have Shoes jump for it a couple of times and Shaq laugh at him, flash forward to Shaq doing wind sprints on the court with Shoes on the sideline on the phone laughing.....

Yes. Exactly. Have fun with it.

I love the fact they are out there raising the profile, and humanizing the kids...making them likeable and having some fun in the process. We really do have young men on this team that are solid citizens and prideful of RU. What's the harm in highlighting that?

There is a lot of goodwill to win back...don't see how these harmless diversions, however pointless, are anything but lighthearted fun and completely positive!

Where can I see the other videos? The only other one I saw was Sa's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT