ADVERTISEMENT

Early season Tourney?

MCKnight2004

Senior
Oct 25, 2012
a question for those more connected, maybe BK can chime in

Spain trip still on?
Any early season tournament we will be part of? Haven't found anything online showing us participating but there was mention of a Garden state challenge event? At last court club meeting

TIA

As far as I know, the foreign trip is on hold. It was going to be in August. I had been asked to help spread the word about it, but once things changed...it was shelved.

Speculation, but I think Coach P would like to get some actual games under his belt with this group before going overseas.

As for the tournament, as of now, I believe that is still on. The schedule is constantly in flux though...and even signed games come and go based on changing situations.

SHU fans already know almost their entire OOC schedule. I hope we will at least hear a few things soon. All we seem to know is:

We play DePaul away on 11/17 and

We will play at Seton Hall some time in December.

Maybe we will play in the BIG 10 vs ACC with a home game as speculated.

That is only 3 games so we might have 10 more to be announced.

Miss state series was supposed to begin, but as BK said, those deals can change with new staff coming in

I know being brand new to RU will make a difference, but at Stony Brook the team went on European trips twice in the last 4 or 5 years. I am sure that will be back on the table once everything gets settled in.

ADVERTISEMENT