ADVERTISEMENT

Eli Apple on Chris Ash

Knight Shift

Legend
May 19, 2011
Jersey Shore
From Duggan:
http://www.nj.com/rutgersfootball/i...chris_ash_will_be_a_g.html#incart_river_index

"He's the realest dude I've met and I'm happy for where his career has taken off to."

"We just connected from the jump," Apple said. "I could see that he really was about winning and he was somebody that really cared about his players and cared about making sure we were prepared. He was the first one to really tell me that I was a great player and I needed to do the little things to be where I'm at right now. He helped me with the steps and the process and he's somebody that I definitely appreciate."

"Coach Ash was one my favorite coaches, for sure," Apple said. "He had the biggest impact probably throughout my whole college career. Just the way he came in and had confidence in me and just taught me little things about the game and even about life as well."

On the Rutgers' secondary:
"He's definitely going to make sure they work," Apple said. "They're not going to be slacking at all. They should be on top of their assignments because he's going to make sure of it. He's somebody that's a diligent worker and he's going to put everything he has into it, so I'm expecting big things out of them."

Last edited:
"He's definitely going to make sure they work," Apple said. "They're not going to be slacking at all. They should be on top of their assignments because he's going to make sure of it. He's somebody that's a diligent worker and he
Just to finish the article:

"...He's somebody that's a diligent worker and he's going to put everything he has into it, so I'm expecting big things out of them."

Be nice to have Eli make some visits to Rutgers in next few years, talking to players/recruits.

I absolutely love that. "The realest dude" I am seriously considering making a signature right now.

I absolutely love that. "The realest dude" I am seriously considering making a signature right now.
He will have to beat out the realist dude.
8009666.jpg

Reactions: MikeR0102
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT