ADVERTISEMENT

Emoni Bates to Mich State - for now

BigEastPhil

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Nov 25, 2007
Emoni Bates considered the # 1 prospect for 2022 and the best HS player since Lebron committed to MIchigan State today.

Highly unlikely he plays at MSU given G league and likelihood of HS players being drafted again into NBA by 2022

Reactions: NickRU714
Emoni Bates considered the # 1 prospect for 2022 and the best HS player since Lebron committed to MIchigan State today.

Highly unlikely he plays at MSU given G league and likelihood of HS players being drafted again into NBA by 2022
Who is calling him the best since Lebron? lol

Who is calling him the best since Lebron? lol
Evan Daniels - " Best HS prospect since Lebron".

Jeff Borzello - "Best HS Prospect in over a decade".

Paul Biancardi - "More like Durant but best HS Prospect since Lebron".

I'm quoting from Twitter.

Kid seems really intelligent; humble and valued Izzo's loyalty - which is a great virtue to have - similar to Pike IMHO.

He is baby Durant and will be reclassifying to 2021 to play for Michigan State. Your going to have him play at the RAC.

Reactions: RU23
If kid proves to be that good he will never set a foot in a MSU lecture hall.

GO RU

He is baby Durant and will be reclassifying to 2021 to play for Michigan State. Your going to have him play at the RAC.
A shame he won't get the RAC full experience...with a full house.
Damn Covid19

If he steps foot for classes on that campus, I will give the kid a lot of credit for committing and keeping his word. Nothing worse than when a kid commits and then doesn’t keep his word.

If he steps foot for classes on that campus, I will give the kid a lot of credit for committing and keeping his word. Nothing worse than when a kid commits and then doesn’t keep his word.
Actually, I have always thought it was worse when a Coach, an actual grown man, tells a kid and his family that he is not going anywhere then leaves for another school.

But that's me.

Actually, I have always thought it was worse when a Coach, an actual grown man, tells a kid and his family that he is not going anywhere then leaves for another school.

But that's me.

Nothing worse than a coach bailing on players for another school.

ADVERTISEMENT