ADVERTISEMENT

Erek Flowers is the worst player in the league !

Hey! They had that one good drive. Go easy on these poor guys.

Seriously, this is a f'n farce. The o line is possibly the worst I've ever seen fielded by an NFL team.

Reactions: RUMountie
Giants look bad.

Going to be a long fall for NYC football fans between jets, giants and Rutgers.

Live look at Pugh and Flowers

garbage_cans_l.jpg

I've said it a thousand times and I'll say it again. Should have shown Jerry Reese the door when Coughlin "retired".
Coughlin had just as much input to the personnel on this team as Reese did, I'm glad Coughlin is gone.

Reactions: daneman100
The LT - Robinson - on the Lions is awful and he was #2 pick in draft by Rams in 2014. Traded for 6th round pick in offseason. He may be worst player in NFL.

Was just going to ask Whitworth and no cap wiggle room or Marshall and a few million for small moves, may have just got my answer. Nice catch

I hope I'm wrong but this might turn out to be an ugly season...Every team in the NFC East is on the upswing except the GIANTS.

Does the NY coach even watch the game? He is buried in his playbook way more than Flood ever was.

Wow... No mention of John Jerry being the worst OLineman in Football? Which I've been saying things at least three years now.

The line was really bad last year. They knew it and ignored it. This team didn't need Brandon Marshall, it needed five offensive linemen who know their assignments and play like they care. Minnesota went out and replaced all five of their offensive linemen this past offseason, and they look like a different team.
Behind this line, I'm not sure Eli will survive the season. That one hit in he 2nd half almost broke his neck.

The line was really bad last year. They knew it and ignored it. This team didn't need Brandon Marshall, it needed five offensive linemen who know their assignments and play like they care. Minnesota went out and replaced all five of their offensive linemen this past offseason, and they look like a different team.
Behind this line, I'm not sure Eli will survive the season. That one hit in he 2nd half almost broke his neck.

I agree.
Sad that they chose not to try to upgrade the O line from last season. Or running back.
No running back, weak O-line, a quarterback that's not mobile. We're gonna see Geno sooner than you might think.

Reactions: czxqa
Giants wanted Laremy Tunsil, but passed after the gasmask bong video surfaced.

On the bright side, Evan Engram is going to be a devastating weapon for them. They need to tank the season, get a top 2 pick, trade down for a cache of picks, and take nothing but OL

I was trying to figure out which of the first two performances by the Cowboys would be the outlier. Looks like it could turn out to be neither.

I was at the game and this team is terrible. Our O line is going to get destroyed by Philly and Tampa. If Eli makes it out of those two games alive it will be a miracle.

Giants wanted Laremy Tunsil, but passed after the gasmask bong video surfaced.
The Giants were never going to get Tunsil at pick 10 before that video surfaced. Once it surfaced, they could have but passed on him for Apple. As of today looks like a big mistake.

Reactions: daneman100
I was at the game and this team is terrible. Our O line is going to get destroyed by Philly and Tampa. If Eli makes it out of those two games alive it will be a miracle.
Eli is so immobile, he never really gets hit hard, his consecutive streak will stay intact.
It's really not Eli's fault, no running game, no pocket.
Pugh is a guard, and by today's standards a small one... moving him to left tackle will result in him getting run over.

If there weren't any good free agent lineman out there why didn't they draft at least three linemen and take that chance? Plus sign as many undrafted free agents as you can and hope one of them catches on. This should cost Reese his job.

This thread is the 1st place I have read that Pugh sucks and also would be a horrible alternative at LT. Everything I have seen and read seems to say that Pugh is a very good OL and also would be an upgrade at LT.

Regardless, I think they need to move Pugh to LT, Flowers to RT, and rotate Fluker, Jerry and Bret Jones at guard.

ADVERTISEMENT