ADVERTISEMENT

Eric Dixon

This kid is going to be a real stud in college. Extremely hard worker who is always improving. Word in the area is he is a super nice kid from a good family. Love seeing that Pikiell and Knight are all over him. Will be a top 50 kid real soon.

Any relation to Waliyy and Tameka?

This kid is going to be a real stud in college. Extremely hard worker who is always improving. Word in the area is he is a super nice kid from a good family. Love seeing that Pikiell and Knight are all over him. Will be a top 50 kid real soon.
Really Big Time Pick Up Uf We Could Land Dixon

Quick follow-up on Dixon. Have seen him play against Clifton Moore 3 times. Moore is 6'10 kid from Hatboro-Horsham who is going to Indiana. All 3 times if you didn't know the kids you would walk away saying Dixon was the kid going to Indiana despite being 2+ years younger...Also, spoke with one his coaches over the weekend and he said, "I would be shocked if Eric doesn't end up at Rutgers."

Like it.

Quick follow-up on Dixon. Have seen him play against Clifton Moore 3 times. Moore is 6'10 kid from Hatboro-Horsham who is going to Indiana. All 3 times if you didn't know the kids you would walk away saying Dixon was the kid going to Indiana despite being 2+ years younger...Also, spoke with one his coaches over the weekend and he said, "I would be shocked if Eric doesn't end up at Rutgers."

Like it.
That would be awesome. Other than Temple, we are the closest school to his home in Abington, Pa. I think we'd have to beat out Maryland and perhaps some others that haven't offered yet but probably will. Long way to go.

I wonder how they would fit him in since they just got the Mitchell twins.

So I think this is good for us!

Has a penn state offer, but their coach will be on the hot seat if they don't make NCAAs this year

That would be awesome. Other than Temple, we are the closest school to his home in Abington, Pa. I think we'd have to beat out Maryland and perhaps some others that haven't offered yet but probably will. Long way to go.
What? Villanova is like 20 miles from Abington.

Oh I misunderstood.
He will likely get a few more big offers, but as of now I'd think we'd have a good chance against the schools that have offered. Virginia will be tough to beat if they recruit him hard.

SJ Scarlet - at this point Dixon is not a priority for UVa. As a 2019 recruit a lot can change. By contrast, Hyatt is a priority for UVa.

SJ Scarlet - at this point Dixon is not a priority for UVa. As a 2019 recruit a lot can change. By contrast, Hyatt is a priority for UVa.
Thanks. If he truly is viewed as a top 60-70 prospect this time next year he will have a bunch of high major suitors, presuming he doesn't commit somewhere before then.

ADVERTISEMENT