ADVERTISEMENT

Eric LeGrand workout video - nice arm movement

I saw him at a restaurant several months ago with a few friends laughing and joking. I pray that the good Lord finds a way to helps Eric stand up and walk.

That's great to see... it's taken years to get to this point, but those nerves are waking up. When he's able to walk again, I think the only time he won't on his feet will be when he's sleeping.

EL and his mom are connected to the Chris Reave Foundation .I have some friends who are involved in ADA and they are hearing about some very positive research in Europe that is not just gossip.It is going to happen folks. Maybe not tomorrow but it is going to happen.:clap:

Reactions: brodo and beaced
EL and his mom are connected to the Chris Reave Foundation .I have some friends who are involved in ADA and they are hearing about some very positive research in Europe that is not just gossip.It is going to happen folks. Maybe not tomorrow but it is going to happen.:clap:
If not tomorrow ,perhaps the NEXT DAY. The sooner the BETTER.

What happened to this wonderful man is worse than all the other dopey crap we have become known for but he has become Mr.Rutgers.The only thing I want more than a successful team is for him to someday toss the coin at midfield .And I am sure Eric does as well.
May I please add,what should be understood by all."After having WALKED out to midfield unassisted"

He's an inspiration to so many of us. He's touched a million lives and brought so much good to so many.

May I please add,what should be understood by all."After having WALKED out to midfield unassisted"
It would be great if Eric kept that news quiet until the moment he WALKED out to midfield. The crowd would erupt. Eric would be the lead story on newscasts around the world.

Very funny how he states down the camera at the end.

God bless you, Eric!

ADVERTISEMENT