ADVERTISEMENT

Excuse me but I need to get this 100,000 post out of the way

He's driving a snowplow and posting at the same time? Actually, that explains a lot, both about the condition of the roads and the comments he makes. [winking]

012.jpg

Congrats. But really, with all that posting do you really have time to go to the RAC? How many on the BB board ?

Reactions: bac2therac
I only have 15,000 posts, or so ... but it is possible, despite Bac's basketball post game posts, that I may have posted the most WORDS.

HAHAHAHA!!! As soon as I saw that you responded this is exactly where I was gonna go! Well done Jelly!

Well I posted this statement in the wrong thread so I will re post here. I have read every post in this thread and am deeply disappointed. I really think that with such a milestone achievement deserves a "SALMA"

Well I posted this statement in the wrong thread so I will re post here. I have read every post in this thread and am deeply disappointed. I really think that with such a milestone achievement deserves a "SALMA"

Will Kate Upton do?

giphy.gif

Classy post knightfan
( For those who are wise enough to avoid the current events/politics forum, bac and knightfan
are on opposite sides of almost every issue)

Thanks for the kind words.

Just because Bac is wrong on just about every issue...joke...doesn't mean I can't appreciate his and fellow members of the opposition's contributions on other boards. I believe he knows that I separate the two.

I do not like how post total is now updated in every post...like I couldnt go back to find post 90000 because it would say 100016 on it today, before the revamp you used to be able to see that.

game threads my friend

actually in the summer my posting goes way down. I might only have 10 posts a day..of course getting into politics changed that a little

Congrats? Kind of? 100K is a lot of freakin' posts. We tend to agree a lot on sports posts, somewhat on weather posts, and not at all on CE board posts. Good luck on the next 100,000 and hopefully I'll see you at the next bowl game in 2018 and NCAA appearance in 2019 (hey, I can dream, can't I?).

I post less than I used to, though - think I had 30K when the new board came in a few years ago. I also post a lot in game threads, post a lot less in the summer, and hate how they do the post counts now. No reason to only include the current total for older posts (it's just as much work, code-wise to update as not).

will any of us be alive....Started on the boards back in 97 or 98 whenever they started the tally. Slowed down by dialup by the high speed modem got me posting quickly. I hit 7k in December of 2004. Hit 75K around summer of 2014. I actually think my posts slowed down because of lack of controversies at RU the last two years and realignment being over. Although I have made up for it on the Current Events board in the last year.
it's really weird that you keep track of this stuff. Congrats, I guess?

You’re only 99,500 posts behind, better get on your horse
I switched jobs, and, email addresses 2 and a half years ago. I could not figure out how to keep my old account with a new email so I just opened a new account. I do not remember how many posts I had under my old moniker but I think it was over one thousand. That took many years to reach and to think, I just threw it all away! I do not believe I will ever make it to 5 figures much less 6

Reactions: zappaa
ADVERTISEMENT