ADVERTISEMENT

Exree Loe just camped at RU last weekend, decommits from Pitt

RUtix4me

All American
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2015

Thought saw something about him heading into thr Hale Center while he was here as well.

I like our chances. Has to be a player since Maryland, Rutgers and Pitt wanted him and all the HC were defensive coordinators.

Reactions: ruready07
We offered him at Junior Day when he was already committed to Pitt. Looks like a good get, consensus 3*, haven't checked out his highlight film yet

The articles says Pitt makes it seem like it was a mutual split after Loe took other visits. That sounds familiar...

Other folks are saying he's really looking for a PSU offer. Hopefully he's not working his way up the ladder.

Wow this class could have a TON of athletes in it - it's a tad worrisome actually in that we might run out of spots. We've already got Lopez, Barrow, Wormley, Melton, Watts, and Jones committed. Looks like 3 offense 3 defense. Than we've got Lewis and Loe who seem to be very high on us, Hand and Bell are both 4* talents who we have to keep spots for and Njoku isn't far off. That's 11 guys right there, with others on the radar as well.

Wow this class could have a TON of athletes in it - it's a tad worrisome actually in that we might run out of spots. We've already got Lopez, Barrow, Wormley, Melton, Watts, and Jones committed. Looks like 3 offense 3 defense. Than we've got Lewis and Loe who seem to be very high on us, Hand and Bell are both 4* talents who we have to keep spots for and Njoku isn't far off. That's 11 guys right there, with others on the radar as well.
I like it better this Ash way, don't you?

Don't forget, Muse (Khaseem Greene's cousin), Webb and Jones.

Since Penn State has been mentioned: From what I understand things could change if he continues to camp in front of PSU coaches, but as of now Loe doesn't have a PSU offer.

ADVERTISEMENT