ADVERTISEMENT

F it, I'm all in!

NYSportsFan

Senior
Dec 23, 2004
Im in!!! For Greg to start that presser saying "we need people in that stadium not when we are #7th in the country, we need it now, those kids need it now, they are laying it all on the line" he hooked me in. I was against this, I wont lie, I think there are other candidates that maybe could "win" and win being subjective in the eye of the beholder, but just hearing him again, knowing that he can walk into a room and command attention, i'm willing to give it another shot. Time to renew my seats!

I have said this before , Schiano is a different coach and pretty much a humble man who has learned a lot and he said that himself. Can you see the difference in him as a coach , what recruits wouldn’t want to play for him after that press conference

I have said this before , Schiano is a different coach and pretty much a humble man who has learned a lot and he said that himself. Can you see the difference in him as a coach , what recruits wouldn’t want to play for him after that press conference

Couldn't have said it better myself. I think that presser (and from what some have heard about what he said to the team Monday) have really sold me. Again, if its 3rd and 1 and we have an amazing running back and he goes five wide (like he did several times in 06/07 with ray on the sidelines) then im gonna lose my mind haha. But for December 4th 2019, I'm in. He has me hooked.

Im in!!! For Greg to start that presser saying "we need people in that stadium not when we are #7th in the country, we need it now, those kids need it now, they are laying it all on the line" he hooked me in. I was against this, I wont lie, I think there are other candidates that maybe could "win" and win being subjective in the eye of the beholder, but just hearing him again, knowing that he can walk into a room and command attention, i'm willing to give it another shot. Time to renew my seats!

Welcome back my guy, was wondering where you went....for a while i thought maybe you became the proudnjsportsfan, thankfully not

Reactions: NYSportsFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT