ADVERTISEMENT

Face it, at best we’re a bubble team again

Great game. Got in the illinois players heads. Had Griffin staring at me. I basically won us the game from my seat with my voice in my humble opinion

Yes, you won us the game. LOL. You are one delusional sorry Dude. The whole section wanted you to shut up and next time, you will act civil or you will be listening to the game on your car radio.

Yes, you won us the game. LOL. You are one delusional sorry Dude. The whole section wanted you to shut up and next time, you will act civil or you will be listening to the game on your car radio.
Good luck getting someone booted from the RAC for being loud.

Just let me know your section and row this way I can sit in front of you rather than behind you so you dont need to hear me

Eh, loser is probably being nice. Fun fact for the board. Was at mcswiggins in hoboken for the RU Illinois game with 9 friends. And my friend next to me asked “whos the guy sitting alone wearing the rutgers shirt who keeps walking by and looking at us?”. I had no idea, looked over and guess who it is @AreYouNUTS .

I also sat upstairs for the purdue game pal. Mind your own
So glad I took Nuts off of IGNORE. He's so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: RUB1GTime
Good luck getting someone booted from the RAC for being loud.

Just let me know your section and row this way I can sit in front of you rather than behind you so you dont need to hear me

Loud is one thing. Being totally obnoxious every second of the game, is another. It's almost like etiquette at a concert. Yes, there are times to stand and other times to sit and let the people around you hear and enjoy the concert.

Sorry to intercede in this squabble, but getting back to the title thread, K just said he still thinks we are a bubble team? Then now defines bubble as 7-10 seed ? Come on be honest , bubble is 11 or 12 or out. No way a 7 seed is used in the same sentence as bubble. I mentioned in another thread in Bac’s recap after Maryland, that we can now dispel the silly notion we are a bubble team, since we will now be fighting for the Big 10 championship in the last week of the year . Guess you are still not convinced. Maybe you will listen to John Belein, who just said yesterday that we are going to compete for the championship , that not only will we play defense and rebounding like normal, but now we can go up and down and win in the 70’s and 80’s. Hopefully he influences you a bit. You will come around , just give it time. Jonathan Taylor was not a great running back, Eugene couldn’t play. This OP thread is going to sound just as silly year end.

Sorry to intercede in this squabble, but getting back to the title thread, K just said he still thinks we are a bubble team? Then now defines bubble as 7-10 seed ? Come on be honest , bubble is 11 or 12 or out. No way a 7 seed is used in the same sentence as bubble. I mentioned in another thread in Bac’s recap after Maryland, that we can now dispel the silly notion we are a bubble team, since we will now be fighting for the Big 10 championship in the last week of the year . Guess you are still not convinced. Maybe you will listen to John Belein, who just said yesterday that we are going to compete for the championship , that not only will we play defense and rebounding like normal, but now we can go up and down and win in the 70’s and 80’s. Hopefully he influences you a bit. You will come around , just give it time. Jonathan Taylor was not a great running back, Eugene couldn’t play. This OP thread is going to sound just as silly year end.
You are correct, Sir!

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever read in 20
Years of this forum. And we have had some REAL doozies in the past around here...
Im worth a MINIMUM of 9 points when sitting in the 100’s imho

Nomination for stupidest thread in Rutgers message board history?? Maybe 2nd place with “we fired Ash too soon” thread started halfway through last year on the football board

I take back what I said above ...this is now the Most absurd thing I have ever heard in this board

With all due respect and politely...get over yourself. Fast.
Theres only one home game I didnt attend last year, Michigan. Now some may say i have no effect on the game but if I attend the Michigan game we win by at least 7 in my humble opinion. They call me MVF for a reason

Reactions: RU516
Im one of the most optimistic people youll ever meet. Also one of the biggest realists youll ever meet. Also not afraid to hide my identity unlike 99% of the board. Cute though how you believe posting my last name is a nice subtle shot lol. Heres my first name and address too.

Kyle Kovats
623 Court Street
Hoboken, NJ 07030
You are obviously hiding your identity.

What does the "Y" stand for? Why are you afraid of putting it out there? People will say anything when they keep the rest of us in the dark.

At this point, I can't tell if kyk is being serious or just trolling his obsessed haters but this convo is so ridiculous I'm dying laughing

There is massive humor in the theater of the absurd ..or is it turd????

You are obviously hiding your identity.

What does the "Y" stand for? Why are you afraid of putting it out there? People will say anything when they keep the rest of us in the dark.
I dont hide my identity, im not a dork. Ky=Kyle K=Kovats

9 Point Presence= MVF

MVF=most valuable fan.

Now your turn

Last edited by a moderator:
In that case, you should be sitting in the 100's every game. 9 points is massive
Agreed. If Im Pat Hobbs, Im not only giving MVF courtside seats every game, im paying him to come to games

Reactions: Scangg
Now I know why the spread took crazy swings just before the game at times last year. Vegas never misses critical information. $$$$
It got to the point where jimmy the greeks nephew was calling me before games and asking what section I was sitting in. He said I was a market maker. I cant make this up

Were getting a little ahead of ourselves. We havent really played any low major or teams on/outside the bubble yet.

- First 3 games were bad teams.
- Syracuse is a bubble team and that was a very nice win
- Maryland aint good haha they were down by like 30 to clemson before they took their foot off the gas.

Will we make the tourney? Yes. At the moment though I still see us as a bubble team in the sense of a 7-10 seed. I hope to be wrong

I notice the regularly losers here like @2003alyssa and @AreYouNUTS chiming as which is to be expected. Nuts complaining about yelling at a basketball game LOL. Tell pops to stay on the couch next time
Boy - you are entitled to your opinion but you are way off on this one. In 2 weeks you won’t be saying this IMHO. I just wonder if you will have the guts to admit it - lol.

Boy - you are entitled to your opinion but you are way off on this one. In 2 weeks you won’t be saying this IMHO. I just wonder if you will have the guts to admit it - lol.
I always admit when im wrong. I have no problem with that. This one is trending wrong thus far and im happy about that. But regardless the fact remains we havent done a whole lot yet. The test lies ahead in the next couple weeks to see where were at

Reactions: hbbsm713
I take back what I said above ...this is now the Most absurd thing I have ever heard in this board

With all due respect and politely...get over yourself. Fast.
But wait, there's more. He likes to troll and trolls are narcissists at their core, so they simply make outrageous statements to get attention. There's a reason he's a hard core Trump fan. But his dumbest, if not most outrageous post that wasn't about himself is his claim that we "don't run an offense." Yeah, 91 points against a top 10-15 team that is very good defensively. And for the record, I'm as loud as anyone when it's appropriate.

Reactions: RU-ROCS and thegock
If Rutgers continues to play like this and win, pikiell will be the hottest coach in the country and be on every major coaching job short list. Thank God Rutgers extended him last year and increased the buy out back to 5M when certain people said they shouldn’t have. 5M may not be big enough.

Reactions: cubuffsdoug
If Rutgers continues to play like this and win, pikiell will be the hottest coach in the country and be on every major coaching job short list. Thank God Rutgers extended him last year and increased the buy out back to 5M when certain people said they shouldn’t have. 5M may not be big enough.
When you already have brought a team to top 10-15 status in the toughest conference in America, how many other P5 programs are going to be able to lure someone away from that, especially when it's a risk to go back to rebuilding some other program and he's so beloved here? Not saying he'll never leave, but I don't think he's leaving to rebuild some P5 school that just fired its coach. I do worry about UConn and the NBA, though. I just hope he can stay here at least 3-4 more years until we're established as a top 25 program that perhaps can hire a really good successor should he leave.

ADVERTISEMENT