ADVERTISEMENT

Familiar Face at the RAC

Love it. Having former players come back on campus shows they want to be part of a program that is going places.

Also noticed that a number of recruits offered by RU have a pic of Corey on their social media postings acknowledging their RU offer. Corey is synonymous with RU basketball.

GO RU

True and depressing... hopefully, it changes over the next 5-7 years.

Great for guys to come back----hope the Sanders kid is taking steps to get his RU degree.

In ND's new hoops facility they have an Alumni Locker Room for just this type situation and in the past week they had guys who are in the NBA and playing Overseas come back and drill with players on campus for 3 days.

I hope the new facility has all the bells buttons and whistles to impress recruits and assist Player Development that the ND one has.

Like football hoops is an arms race and facilities matter.

Great for guys to come back----hope the Sanders kid is taking steps to get his RU degree.

In ND's new hoops facility they have an Alumni Locker Room for just this type situation and in the past week they had guys who are in the NBA and playing Overseas come back and drill with players on campus for 3 days.

I hope the new facility has all the bells buttons and whistles to impress recruits and assist Player Development that the ND one has.

That is seriously cool as hell and a brilliant move for ND.

The new Football locker room that is about to open has lockers specifically for guests/NFL players. I have to imagine the new digs for basketball has something of the same.

Reactions: HeavenUniv.
Great to see Sanders back.

It will always seem like Sanders got the wrong information. He did have to do whats best. Still, he has not had the offers that he thought he would.

Hopefully this fall will bring nice offer overseas for him.

Let's go, #3!

It is unfortunate. There are a zillion guards, world-wide, that want to make a living playing basketball. Corey got bad advice. We cannot know if he was on pace to graduate, but he wanted to support his family. Maybe helping around the program could lead to a HS job.
TL

Would love to see Young and Sanders go at it. Two lightning quick guards with about the same height and build

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT