ADVERTISEMENT

Fan Appreciation Day Set - Sunday 3pm - Clear Bag Policy will be in effect

Tango Two

Aug 21, 2001
North Brunswick, New Jersey
Enjoy an awesome afternoon filled with autographs, music, interactive events, and more!

13680861_10153842355245857_2748205867427363494_n.jpg

Last edited:
Tango,
Thanks for posting the time change. I hope everyone,especially families,hear about the switch.

They should be having it prior to Saturday's Open Scrimmage!

If they really wanted it to boost women's soccer attendance they would have kept the fan appreciation end time closer to the soccer start time.
Most people aren't hanging around for 2 hours to watch a game they're only mildly interested in attending.
Personally, it gives me time to tailgate and feed the family so I won't mind but I think that's not typical.

Reactions: Local Shill
I hope whoever is going enjoys themselves and has good weather.

Make sure you stop by the Women's Track and Field table and say hello to let them know you support them!

Reactions: tico brown
How many times are you gonna post this. We had two practices that day. There was no time to do it.

1,107: They should have had it prior to last Saturday's Open Scrimmage!

Why are we selling t-shirts that promote the Far Hills horse race?

I had a great time today. The players, both the ones sitting signing autographs and those mingling in the crowd, were up beat and personable. They all praised the new weight room. Coach Ash stayed until every person on line for his autograph got one. The new black uni is awesome as are the new red jerseys that the players were all wearing.

someone from RU told me they estimated about 1500 fans showed up.

ADVERTISEMENT