ADVERTISEMENT

Fargo

Is there a way to get Fargo results without paying for flow? I am in NY and know a couple kids wresting out there.

Gayer wins R64 in a tough one 14-10. Down early but came back to take big lead but then let it get close late.

Reactions: MS-RU
Hermes lost his wrestle back but Fongaro and Gayer both won easily.

Last thing I read was he’s pursuing Ivy League schools but there was speculation that his grades might not be good enough
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

What are our chances with Anthony Knox? He's a 2025 kid, right?
For class of 2025, I imagine we'll be all in on Knox, DeJesus, O'Keefe, Duke, and LaValle. Get Ryder from 2024 and it should help with Duke, but I imagine both are looking hard at PSU (heavily pushed up that way) and tOSU, maybe NCST and Cornell. Perentin would be nice too and SKWC had a very close relationship with him, as did Nini, but I thought I saw he was heavily leaning Ivy (shocker for a Delbarton kid 😆). Ricciardi probably another we'll go after hard.

Last edited:
For class of 2025, I imagine we'll be all in on Knox, DeJesus, O'Keefe, Duke, and LaValle. Get Ryder from 2024 and it should help with Duke, but I imagine both are looking hard at PSU (heavily pushed up that way) and tOSU, maybe NCST and Cornell. Perentin would be nice too and SKWC had a very close relationship with him, as did Nini, but I thought I saw he was heavily leaning Ivy (shocker for a Delbarton kid 😆). Ricciardi probably another we'll go after hard.
Dejesus retired from wrestling as per Pat Mineo tweet!

Last edited:
Nice targets....would add Ludington to the list of targets(unless we get Ryder and they project same weights)

Some NJ (and other local) targets in the 16U finals this afternoon

FX9QRHLXkAM7Kx4

Fongaro and Gayer won their 1st consolation bracket matches of the day 12-2 and 11-0 respectively

U16 freestyle results from potential recruits mentioned above:

Knox (120) took 2nd losing to Blaze in final 3-3 on criteria.

Duke (138) won it all beating V. Bouzakis 4-1.

Perentin (152) took 2nd losing 6-1.

LaValle (195) took 2nd losing 6-4.

Reactions: runrutgersrun
Anyone catch the Gibson/Stanich match where poor Stanich gets absolutely robbed. No clue what the replay officials were looking at. This year Stanich lost Fargo and a state championship with no time on the clock.

Anyone catch the Gibson/Stanich match where poor Stanich gets absolutely robbed. No clue what the replay officials were looking at. This year Stanich lost Fargo and a state championship with no time on the clock.
I watched it and he got robbed...dont think it was two, Stanich was out of bounds and the ref should have awarded Gibson 1, it was not a continuation(and time might have been up when awarded 2).

State finals, Stanich got pancaked with about 20 seconds left and gave up 2 and 3. Brutal defeat, but not like Fargo.

ADVERTISEMENT