Favorite and Least Favorite replies on this board

mildone

Hall of Famer
Dec 19, 2011

mildone

Hall of Famer
Dec 19, 2011
milquetoast.. um.. there it is.. my least favorite.. grammar and spelling corrections.. and irony.. don't forget ironic posts for the win.. the only thing better is when a post is both ironic and hypocritical... those are just golden
Son of a gun! You basically stole my entire post idea, "milk toast" and all. 😢

😀

Reactions: GoodOl'Rutgers

RutgersRaRa

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Mar 21, 2011
Hate: Mutual admiration society posts.
Love: Mutual admiration society posts.
tenor.gif

mildone

Hall of Famer
Dec 19, 2011
kind of depends on who the love or hate is for...beaced rara and mrs screw- are in a league of their own.
I love 'em all. I just have a love/hate relationship with the concept of mutual admiration.

I'm fine admiring others but it makes me really uncomfortable when someone else admires me (oh boy did I tee one up for the crowd there 😀).

NickRU714

All American
Aug 18, 2009
Favorite: grown men posting about things they saw on social media (Twitter or Facebook) and how upset they are like a teenage girl. And then the same social media addicted Boomers complaining about "millennials" in the next thread.

It's always high comedy.
Hurry, some blogger in Nebraska just tweeted "Rutgers sucks". Attack!!

Reactions: Plum Street

RutgersMO

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 24, 2001
Rutgers & NJ @ Heart
Reading through posts here, you tend to see the same replies over and over. I was wondering if anyone has favorites, or has replies that drive you nuts. I will give two examples of each, and we'll see how long this goes before someone says something awful to a specific poster and gets it locked. Hopefully that doesn't happen.

Favorites:
Spanky "Oh boy"-It brings me so much joy. Not even sure why.
Gina Carano lip bite-What can I say, I'm a guy.

Least Favorites:
"Who?" any time a post about someone who used to be here is made. You definitely know who. This reaction is tired.
"I said this x months ago..." to prove you knew before everyone else. Why the need to self promote, like there are points here?
Favorite: Salma GiF's or Animal House references

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/1308aSVsMbjbdm" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Least: SMH or Face Palm

MO

iReC89

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 2, 2014
I love that I can get a quick read of what misguided America is up to by looking at the CE board before family gatherings.

least favorite - congratulating commitments (but I still do it). It's like an award for attempted participation.

njcanesfan

Senior
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2005
Tampa Florida!
Least: when you make a comment and someone just HAS to respond to you, yet they interject 76 different topics that you didn’t even mention in your original comment. Lol.

Reactions: rubigtimenow