ADVERTISEMENT

Female basketball star at Paul VI high school is seeking NIL deals

I look for some programs that want her on their roster tell her NIL representatives they will get one of their boosters to have their business sign Hannah the moment she commits to the school

I look for some programs that want her on their roster tell her NIL representatives they will get one of their boosters to have their business sign Hannah the moment she commits to the school
That's the new pattern, isn't it? The institutions aren't supposed to be playing a role in arranging NIL deals, but it's happening, right?

That's the new pattern, isn't it? The institutions aren't supposed to be playing a role in arranging NIL deals, but it's happening, right?
been that way for years , finding ways away from the system to entice prospects to come.
The old bucks under the table or jobs for relatives now are endorsements.
Where there's a way it will happen, legal or illegal and every rule will be bent to the limit

Reactions: retired711
been that way for years , finding ways away from the system to entice prospects to come.
The old bucks under the table or jobs for relatives now are endorsements.
Where there's a way it will happen, legal or illegal and every rule will be bent to the limit
Yes. What was under the table is now on the table.

Reactions: MADHAT1
announces her decision at 530 today

the highest salary probably will win her loyalty
but that's the way the game is now and she and others are just taking advantage
of the type of opportunity the NIL gives them.

If a Rutgers booster gave top dollar NIL deals I wouldn't mind a bit, so I can't blame any athlete to pick programs because of NIL opportunities.

Notre Dame
My offhand guess is that her choice has nothing to do with NIL opportunities at Notre Dame. She is from a Catholic high school (Paul VI in Camden) and often kids with Catholic school backgrounds end up at Catholic colleges. And, of course, Notre Dame is the most prestigious Catholic university in the United States. But who knows?

Last edited:
the girl from Vianney will will be the better college player and i don't think it will be close

Not surprisingly, it looks like we were never ‘in’ on the top 100 players this cycle. The new staff has a lot of ground to make up unfortunately and will have to be busy on the portal in the meantime to fill the roster for next season.

Speaking of the portal, I noticed this weekend that 2 of Minnesota’s best players are starting elsewhere this season: Indiana and Tennessee. The Lady Vols picked up another starter from Miss St.

Speaking of the portal, I noticed this weekend that 2 of Minnesota’s best players are starting elsewhere this season: Indiana and Tennessee. The Lady Vols picked up another starter from Miss St.
Don't forget Madi Sissoko who left for the USC. Really good player.

Its been quite awhile since the Rutgers womens team has been ableto attract top tier NJ recruits.Stringer's recruiting approach was more national.

I tried to read the article but I am not a subscriber. Thanks anyway.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT