ADVERTISEMENT

Ferrari's Moving On

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather have to two younger bros tbh. But NJ fits them best and we certainly need some middle weight strength.

AJ is a freak athlete and the best in the country, but I don't like the antics. There's a reason why they're looking to move on. I dont know specifics, but if they went to RU, it would be huge for the program and make our studs better. RU would probably have better partners for AJ anyhow.

I do know that they have a lot of mentors in the NJ area, so hopefully that could influence their behavior and give us some quality depth.

Last edited:
Reactions: RULoyal
Wasn't there a big scandal at Blair involving the middle son and possibly bad blood with Buxton? The number of schools they've attended and now switching college sounds troubling. I've gotten the impression they're users.

Wasn't there a big scandal at Blair involving the middle son and possibly bad blood with Buxton? The number of schools they've attended and now switching college sounds troubling. I've gotten the impression they're users.
Buxton wasn't a part of Blair while they were there (unless you're talking about another issue?). With regards to what I've heard about Blair, I'm actually going to side with the Ferrari's and the other OSU NJ family. Sounds like some disturbing stuff was going down. The middle brother opened up about it on IG and I got to commend him for his bravery in discussing the matter. Can't imagine that was easy.

Reactions: Leonard23
Buxton wasn't a part of Blair while they were there (unless you're talking about another issue?). With regards to what I've heard about Blair, I'm actually going to side with the Ferrari's and the other OSU NJ family. Sounds like some disturbing stuff was going down. The middle brother opened up about it on IG and I got to commend him for his bravery in discussing the matter. Can't imagine that was easy.
I'm glad to hear Buxton was not there at the time.

Let's hypothetically say AJ is proven innocent and comes to RU. Does that pose issues with our current roster? Could you see anyone transfer out? Or would they embrace him?

It has been rumored that AJ was expelled from Oklahoma State.

Expelled from the school

if this is true , I’m assuming there is a lot more than just mere smoke . I doubt expulsion is done lightly

in any case, would prefer not to get involved. Too much risk at this point.

Last edited:
Let it play out. If he’s innocent then try to bring the family in. If he’s guilty, don’t even let him into the arena as a fan.

Reactions: RUmb20
Let it play out. If he’s innocent then try to bring the family in. If he’s guilty, don’t even let him into the arena as a fan.

Really so if AJ is innocent bring the family in? According to reports AJ was let go from the team on July 1st, the current accusation happened on July 2nd. Just look at all the social media posts from Aj....is this someone we want to represent RU? And let's take a look at Anthony... I am sure it will come out soon why he was dismissed from the team before he even enrolled at Ok state. But usually gun problems are not taken lightly in NJ.

Really so if AJ is innocent bring the family in? According to reports AJ was let go from the team on July 1st, the current accusation happened on July 2nd. Just look at all the social media posts from Aj....is this someone we want to represent RU? And let's take a look at Anthony... I am sure it will come out soon why he was dismissed from the team before he even enrolled at Ok state. But usually gun problems are not taken lightly in NJ.
Why are you so offended? I have no idea what happened. If it was determined he did nothing wrong then I have no problem bringing him in. And I clearly said if it’s proven he did something terrible then we shouldn’t even consider it. Is that a scorching hot take to have?

Reactions: rubigtimenow
Why are you so offended? I have no idea what happened. If it was determined he did nothing wrong then I have no problem bringing him in. And I clearly said if it’s proven he did something terrible then we shouldn’t even consider it. Is that a scorching hot take to have?
I am not offended at all....bring the family in? You do realize Anthony is already kicked off the team before he even enrolled and is in a world of trouble....AJ was dismissed prior to this latest accusation...So yea, I dont want anything to do with this family.

Agree and the younger brother Anthony is kicked off the team and not enrolling this year due to an incident that I am sure will be made public soon.

Please share more about the 🔫

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Right now the only thing that these young men need to do is to straighten out their lives. The narrative on AJ right now is toxic. College and wrestling can not be a top priority for them at this time.

Where there is smoke there is fire - and there is some major smoke here. Hope they straighten out there lives, but don't want them here. Will be interesting to see what school chases such troubled, but UBER-TALENTED wrestlers.

Reactions: LETSGORU91
Hey, there is always Rider for them
Working Out Personal Best GIF by The World's Strongest Man

had to try the new gif's

Are you intentionally ignoring the “if they’re proven innocent” part?
AJ was just thrown off of the team and expelled - you don't do that to your National Champion with a direct pipeline to 2 other potential National Champions unless there are some serious issues. We obviously don't know everything, but the action by the Ok State is very telling. There are some pretty significant issues here, and if you take AJ on and something goes awry after knowing he was thrown out of a school for what is now only a sexual assault accusation then the blowback will be huge, and just not worth it in my opinion. I hope he gets his life together - wrestling should not be his focus right now.

"Duckworth reported there was "an 'accumulation' of issues that led to Ferrari's departure.""

That family has enough history to make it obvious what comes with them. Some people here are tainted by envy of their wrestling success. As I said earlier, if they do find a program, it will be one willing to lower moral and ethical standards. We haven't heard the worst from then yet.

You have to wonder if even AJ’s hopes/dreams of WWF now done. This kid and the family may have cost themselves millions.

I said it back when he was freshman and some said they didnt mind his his showmanship and bravado on the mat. What I saw was a cocky, arrogant individual who didnt seem to respect his opponents. Theres a difference between good and respectful versus his good and disrespectful. That rubbed me the wrong way. Add in the car accident and now this allegation. My picture of him was painted last year but has been greatly embellished by Picasso as of late. Hard pass.
Well, I suppose that settles it. Lmao. They are so talented but they are their worst enemies. Hopefully the youngest one learns from his older brothers and stays focused. They may end up wasting all that talent.

Ouch! How long till JT's tweet is removed by Goody!?!?
You have to wonder if even AJ’s hopes/dreams of WWF now done. This kid and the family may have cost themselves millions.
As someone said, he hasnt been proven guilty yet. Remember Steveson (another disrespectful ass) had the same allegations but they fizzled away. Gable became a celebrated wrestler as he dominated in the years after his allegations....and he is on to the WWF or whatever they have these days.

I wonder if the supposed assault was known by the team before it was officially reported to the local PD. Also, I wonder if AJ has not (or wont) recover from his car accident injuries. You are right though, RU does not need this headache. Imagine the field day our esteemed state newspaper would have with this!!!

what’s the gun problem he had? Details man!!

This is the part of high school I truly miss most…. The gossip. Help me relive my youth.

what’s the gun problem he had? Details man!!

This is the part of high school I truly miss most…. The gossip. Help me relive my youth.
Saw some unconfirmed internet rumors of the middle brother shooting a gun off at a party. Not at anyone, but into the air. Also AJ and all his pictures/videos with assault rifles.

Saw some unconfirmed internet rumors of the middle brother shooting a gun off at a party. Not at anyone, but into the air. Also AJ and all his pictures/videos with assault rifles.
Maybe ESPN gave these guys a crazy $$$ deal to film a 30 For 30 episode on how to f-up what could have been one of the greatest collegiate wrestling trios in history…I can see it now: ”How Three Ferraris Crashed”…there is obviously something wrong with these guys just looking at past history. What a shame.

AJ was just thrown off of the team and expelled - you don't do that to your National Champion with a direct pipeline to 2 other potential National Champions unless there are some serious issues. We obviously don't know everything, but the action by the Ok State is very telling. There are some pretty significant issues here, and if you take AJ on and something goes awry after knowing he was thrown out of a school for what is now only a sexual assault accusation then the blowback will be huge, and just not worth it in my opinion. I hope he gets his life together - wrestling should not be his focus right now.
Aj was unhappy with OSU and wanted to leave prior to this. Innocent OR guilty it could have just made it easy for Smith to release him if he didn't want him there.

There is a comment that AJ signed with WWE so he may not wrestle NCAAs ever
I'm pretty sure he signed the NIL deal WWE has w college athletes. A whole of athletes signed this deal. It's like a feeder program of sorts for them.
I'd think he would have to get through all that before sniffing the wwe. Of course this is all if he's innocent and decides to move on from ncaa wrestling.

I saw a video of AJ with an AR. I am not gonna get into the gun debate, but he did noticeably check the guns safety and keep his finger off the trigger. He at least paid basic attention to gun safety (why he did a tik tok dance with loaded mags is beyond me but here is a link )

middle one shooting a gun anywhere but a range or hunting should be jail time.

• Wow
I saw a video of AJ with an AR. I am not gonna get into the gun debate, but he did noticeably check the guns safety and keep his finger off the trigger. He at least paid basic attention to gun safety (why he did a tik tok dance with loaded mags is beyond me but here is a link )

middle one shooting a gun anywhere but a range or hunting should be jail time.
And they talk about warning signs gone ignored.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT