ADVERTISEMENT

Fighting Illini nickname would stay, but mascot would be....

5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif

5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif
5V6RYAJ.gif

Reactions: RUBOB72
I think their decision is pretty royalist, naming themselves after a bird that fishes for the nobility.

The Florida state seminoles are going to sport and big marshmallow with a stick through it over a flame...😉

go Noles!

The University of Texas-San Antonio says hello to their cousin—

The "woke" nonsense has to stop.

Funny, I have an interview with a company this week that has the 👌 symbol in its name
If these pussies could see film of the way we treated each other as kids they would be jumping off the bridge over the Raritan . It gave us all a spine and thick skin. AND it was funny as sh%t at times ! Ahhh , good times !

The kingfisher!

student that made a cool design
The badminton club ? Your kidding me. 100 pound, soaking wet weaklings are starting to use it.

If these pussies could see film of the way we treated each other as kids they would be jumping off the bridge over the Raritan . It gave us all a spine and thick skin. AND it was funny as sh%t at times ! Ahhh , good times !
When I grew up a safe space was where you ducked behind to avoid getting nailed by snowballs....

Heck, we used to have epic snowball fights between the Quads and the River Dorms....the cars caught in between on George Street were collateral damage....

ADVERTISEMENT